Interesting video
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Interesting video

This is a discussion on Interesting video within the SHTF in Prophesy forums, part of the General Discussion category; " 3 World Wars Preplanned"...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Interesting video

Banned

Interesting video

" 3 World Wars Preplanned"

"Grand Commander of American Freemasonry"? Where did the creator of this video get their information? There never has been such a position.

'Interesting' video? Well, yeah, I'll give it that. Full of unsubstantiated information and fear-mongering... you bet.
    My ability to recall lyrics from a song written in the 70's far exceeds my ability to recall why I walked into the kitchen.
    Hidden Content . Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromOregon View Post
    " 3 World Wars Preplanned"

Austin of Oregon

Many here on the Prepper Forums know about my side gig as a Film Critic Extra-Ordinaire!

So, without further a-doo, off to the Rotten Slippy Rating System...

This little film gets a 9 out of 10 Rotten's and 1 out of 10 Slippy's. In other words, 2 thumbs down. wah, wah , wah....
    A Watchman, Rellgar and bigwheel like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Nice ww2 footage. Did nothing to convince me of a preplaned 3rd we from 1871 or to consider perusing the matter further.
    Annie, bigwheel and ajk1941 like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Eziekiel gave us the info that it WOULD HAPPEN.

Daniel gave us some of the details of how and why.

"One world order"??? Yeah, . . . when Jesus sets up His kingdom on earth or however He does it at the 7th Trumpet. Yessir, it'll be one world order, . . . and all the "un-orderly" will be with Saddam, Bin Laden, Bagdaddy, etc.

Still not sure who that Grand Commander of Free Masonry was, . . . is, . . . could be, . . . will be. Don't matter anyway, . . .

May God bless,
    Dwight
    bigwheel and inceptor like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

It is interesting that people continue to give rulership of this world to some person

"we" all know the real ruler (until a later date) is satan
    A Watchman and bigwheel like this.
    Be a Berean

Not exactly a delightful holiday romp. As a college bound boomer I, of course, missed WWII, Korea and Vietnam. It's only now that the impact of scenes like this get to me.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

No doubt there will be a third world war, planned or not. Predicting war is easy, mankind has a propensity for violence and ain't to keen on learning from his past mistakes.

I don't know that the clip provided anything but old WWII footage. And just what is a "Grand Commander of American Freemasonry"? Is that like the "Grand Poobah" guy down at the local lodge?
    Slippy, bigwheel and inceptor like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Say, what happened to all of those robots, missiles in space, and 1950s Redstone rockets? What does the Pentagon plan to do? Will it be like finding alien gardeners? Yikes, an army of illegal Mexicans!
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Super Moderator

The guys at the very top of Freemasonry are part of the NWO. Luciferians and I am told they do bad things with goats. Not the guys who go to conventions and wear the little fez hats and put on circuses to raise money for children's burn units in hospitals--not them, but the ones at the very top (I am told), are NWO.
    Last edited by Annie; 11-26-2019 at 05:40 PM.
    1skrewsloose likes this.
    If you're not listening to "The Denton and Sasquatch Show", you're not on the team.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links