Interesting video - Page 8
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Interesting video

This is a discussion on Interesting video within the SHTF in Prophesy forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Slippy @ AustinFromOregon , Please be more specific, who are the deceivers and misleaders? If you are going to accuse then be ...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Interesting video

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    @AustinFromOregon ,

Please be more specific, who are the deceivers and misleaders? If you are going to accuse then be a damn man and call out those that you accuse. Don't make puswad general accusations about a group.

Slippy
    He's just here to peddle his agenda and his website.
    Slippy, Denton and SGG like this.
    My ability to recall lyrics from a song written in the 70's far exceeds my ability to recall why I walked into the kitchen.
    Hidden Content . Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    No, not just Catholics...Freemasonry is a danger to anyone who believes Christ is The Way, The Truth and The Life. And no man can come to the Father but through Him.
    So, Freemasonry is a danger to the entire Christian faith through religious indifferentism. The idea that God excepts whatever a man says God is (i.e. his particular religion), and that the highest good is universal brotherhood is contrary to what Christ taught.

Jesus is the One who brings all men together through His Church. Not through Freemasonry.
    Really???? Tell my great grandfather, grandfathers on both sides and my father that free masons are a danger to christianity! Your statements are pure ignorance!

Yet Catholics pray to Mary.... yeah me thinks y'all don't have that quite right.
    SGG likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Really???? Tell my great grandfather, grandfathers on both sides and my father that free masons are a danger to christianity! Your statements are pure ignorance!

Yet Catholics pray to Mary.... yeah me thinks y'all don't have that quite right.
    Not to mention my mother and grandmother were Eastern Star
    And involved with Job's daughters and I am past master counselor of DeMolay.

So your uneducated statement strikes a sour note with me.

Sin all week confess on sunday = Catholics

Merry Christmas Jersey!
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

i know people who do things with goats they feed them raise them and shelter them

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Sponsored Links