Interesting video - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Interesting video

This is a discussion on Interesting video within the SHTF in Prophesy forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Annie The guys at the very top of Freemasonry are part of the NWO. Luciferians and I am told they do bad ...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Interesting video

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    The guys at the very top of Freemasonry are part of the NWO. Luciferians and I am told they do bad things with goats.
    Please do your research and stop parroting incorrect crap.
    hawgrider likes this.
    My ability to recall lyrics from a song written in the 70's far exceeds my ability to recall why I walked into the kitchen.
    Hidden Content . Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    Sorry you're offended, Back Pack Hack, If you're a Freemason I don't mean to insult you or any others here.

But I have done "research". The goat part may be just a joke, but there's certainly wonky stuff going on at the top.
    If you're not listening to "The Denton and Sasquatch Show", you're not on the team.

Super Moderator

Last edited by Annie; 11-26-2019 at 06:19 PM.
    If you're not listening to "The Denton and Sasquatch Show", you're not on the team.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Sorry you're offended, Back Pack Hack, If you're a Freemason I don't mean to insult you or any others here.

But I have done "research". The goat part may be just a joke, but there's certainly wonky stuff going on at the top.
    I do not know much about the FreeMasons but would like to hear your views and others views about this group.

Thanks
    bigwheel likes this.

If, by 'research', you mean what others have told you, then that's not research. Perhaps you could actually ask someone you know who's a member.

And I have never heard of any 'wonky' stuff, from the top on down. Yeah, we do fun stuff, but nothing sinister. Unless one considers playing dominoes evil. But we do have prayers at our functions, take our oaths kneeling at the altar before our Creator (belief in which is a principle requisite) with our hands on the Bible (or Torah, or Quaran, as the case may be) and generally invoke the blessing of Deity in all our works.

NWO and Illuminati? Nope, we ain't got nothing to do with them.

Trying to take over the world? Well, yes as a matter of fact, we are.... in a manner of speaking. We are merely trying to make good men better.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I do not know much about the FreeMasons but would like to hear your views and others views about this group.

Thanks

Try seeking out the local lodge in your area. Inquire about any public events. Yes, we do have them. They vary widely so I can't speak as to what they will have. Here, we have monthly Bingo nights, serve the Scouts breakfast in appreciation for their handling the flags at the cemetery on Memorial Day weekend, provide funds to purchase extra milk at the elementary school, purchase stuffed animals for the county's fire, police and ambulance crews to hand out to scared-to-death kids involved in adult situations, help fund a local battered women's shelter so they can buy basic necessities such as toiletries and clothing for a black-n-blue mother who comes through the door with her kids in tow, donate to the school's college scholarship fund, provide support for the high school's after-prom party, invite the residents of a nearby nursing /skilled care facility to a July picnic replete with burgers n dogs, baked beans, salads, iced tea, and my own contribution: home-made ice cream..........
    My ability to recall lyrics from a song written in the 70's far exceeds my ability to recall why I walked into the kitchen.

Super Moderator

If, by 'research', you mean what others have told you, then that's not research. Perhaps you could actually ask someone you know who's a member.
    Well, start at about @15:00 on the YouTube clip above. And while you're at it, ask yourself if Freemasonry believes it's necessary to believe in Jesus Christ to be saved?

And while you're at it, ask yourself if Freemasonry believes it's necessary to believe in Jesus Christ to be saved?
    I don't have to ask myself. I know the answer.

No, we don't. We are not a religion. Belief in Christ is not one of our tenets. But if a member chooses to do so, that's his choice. We are, however, required to profess faith in a supreme being.
    Last edited by Back Pack Hack; 11-26-2019 at 07:04 PM.

Super Moderator

People join masonry with good intentions. Masonry doesn't stop with saying it's good to believe in God.
    Masonry goes beyond that and tells it's member how to gain eternal life. It has it's own symbols for god, and they bow before the letter "g", etc,etc....And along each step, each degree there's "secrets". You don't find these out until you're in the thick of it.

They have their own names and symbols for their god, their own names and symbols for heaven, their own burial rights and teachings of salvation: a man can get to heaven by their own efforts.

"He who wears the lambskins as a badge of masonry is continually reminded of that purity of life and conduct which is essentially necessary to his gaining admission to his celestial life above where the supreme architect above resides."

Super Moderator

@Back Pack Hack , put it this way: is it necessary to believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior in order to go to the 'celestial lodge above, where the supreme architect of the universe resides? No. You don't have to be a Christian. It's that simple.

Super Moderator

Once an organization crosses the line as to what one must believe in order to get to heaven, it's a big deal. Masonry crosses that line. You don't need Jesus Christ. to get to the celestial lodge. That's bad.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links