Pachamama idols thrown Into the Tiber.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Pachamama idols thrown Into the Tiber. within the SHTF in Prophesy forums, part of the General Discussion category; Yes! It's about time somebody over there sent her down river. Thank you!!! Good riddance....

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Pachamama idols thrown Into the Tiber.

Super Moderator

Yes! It's about time somebody over there sent her down river. Thank you!!! Good riddance.

Denton, Mike54, bigwheel and 1 others like this.
    Amen, amen I say to you, that you shall lament and weep, but the world shall rejoice; and you shall be made sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

Super Moderator

A little of the back story. This is pagan worship. Now somebody go get that tree. Pull it out!

Smitty901 and Denton like this.
    Amen, amen I say to you, that you shall lament and weep, but the world shall rejoice; and you shall be made sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

Super Moderator

Garabandal Isn't an approved apparition. I don't know what to make of it, but something was going on there whether supernatural or preternatural, I don't know. I've seen footage of little girls walking fast, backwards while looking straight up in the air. Sorry to say I can't find that particularly freaky one on youtube anymore. Maybe it was taken down but there are others online of the girls in ecstasy.
    https://returntotradition.org/garaba...e-the-warning/
    “During the apparitions, the Virgin told Conchita that before the future events occur, a Synod will take place, an important Synod. Then Conchita told the story to her aunt. The aunt asked her: “Do you refer to [a] Council?” Because that was the time of the Second Vatican Council. Conchita told her aunt, “No, the Virgin didn’t say Council, she said Synod, and I think Synod is a small council.”

“It is impossible for a twelve year old girl without any knowledge and culture to talk about a Synod that didn’t exist and we didn’t know at that time, and in addition she defined the Synod as a “small council.”
    A little girl in a backwater place in Spain in the early 60's wouldn't have known about a Synod that's for sure.

The Amazonian Synod indeed is a warning to the Church when we consider its pagan agenda and how it bows to the idol of “Mother earth.” Synodal architects even advocate that we draw from indigenous “ancestral wisdom,” which is occult language that we associate with pagan cultures like the Mayans and Aztecs who murdered their children in infanticide, just as infanticide is now practiced in the Amazon with the approval with some bishops there.

Among the graphics used to publicize the Synod is a poster of a topless indigenous woman breast-feeding a weasel to suggest that everything in creation is “interconnected” and that we are “related” to the animals.
    The future events are supposed to be some kind of warning.
    Last edited by Annie; 10-23-2019 at 03:45 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    A little of the back story. This is pagan worship.
    Well, who really knows what God is thinking? As an SDA, I worship on the correct day, and let all the heathens worship on Sunday. I cast no stones, I just pray for them, and perhaps in this modern age of equality, we can get a nice looking lady Pope.

It could be worse, when I was a little boy the first thing on TV in the morning was Fulton J. Sheen. No cartoons, just letting all the 5 year old children know they were now properly scared of hell.

It is said that Jesus called two of his apostles "the sons of thunder." Frankly, I'm glad that two bikers found their Savior. I found Him, too.
    bigwheel likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Super Moderator

So you didn't like the Archbishop? He was hardly fire and brimstone, though. I must disagree there. Theatrical, yes. That he was. But a great bishop. Please God send more like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    So you didn't like the Archbishop? He was hardly fire and brimstone, though. I must disagree there. Theatrical, yes. That he was. But a great bishop. Please God send more like him.
    Annie, I was just five years old, I wasn't even going to kindergarten. In fact, I just had joined The Milwaukee's Children's Bundt. Lots of pork chops and German Reich songs.

That time of the day is for cartoons, not Bela Lugosi's stand in, scaring little kids in Howdy Doody gingham shirts and little cowboy boots. No wonder some kids never take a good look at religion. We have been there, done that, talked to Buffalo Bob...

The Good Cop

Jesus does not call us to be Catholics. Or Baptists. Or Pentecostals. Or Presbyterians.

He calls us to be born again.

John 3:1-21
    dwight55, bigwheel and Michael_Js like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Jesus does not call us to be Catholics. Or Baptists. Or Pentecostals. Or Presbyterians.

He calls us to be born again.

John 3:1-21
    Yeah but we wouldn't have known that except for the Church. Because Our Lord didn't make the bible fall out of the sky like manna in the desert. He had and still has helpers for that.

18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”…
    dwight55 likes this.

Super Moderator

@The Tourist First thing in the morning before the cartoons here was the salute to the flag and then the US Farm Report. I wanted to be a farmer's wife. Thought it would've been grand.

Well, Annie, when I both retired and started my own company I began to stay closer to home and "sleep with the sun." Clocks and phones ringing became less and less of my lexicon. While I do not live in a farm area, for a guy like me suburbia is the next best thing.

Fresh from college I did what boomers did at that time--you went to find a job and found the waiting area at companies usually had 40 other boomers applying for the same job--and wearing the same suits.

I thought that "starting your own business" at my tender age was tantamount to starving. Most of the men I knew that had their own companies did so in their mid-forties after learn the scope of business by working for other people. I did pretty much the same.
    Annie and bigwheel like this.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links