Pope signss deal with Grand Imam (Jesus, Mohhamed, and Buddah all equal) - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Pope signss deal with Grand Imam (Jesus, Mohhamed, and Buddah all equal)

This is a discussion on Pope signss deal with Grand Imam (Jesus, Mohhamed, and Buddah all equal) within the SHTF in Prophesy forums, part of the General Discussion category; We were warned time and again. "Priests, my Son's ministers, priests, by their evil life, by their irreverences and their impiety in celebrating the holy ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Pope signss deal with Grand Imam (Jesus, Mohhamed, and Buddah all equal)

Super Moderator

We were warned time and again.

"Priests, my Son's ministers, priests, by their evil life, by their irreverences and their impiety in celebrating the holy mysteries, love of money, love of honor and pleasures, priests have become sewers of impurity. Yes, priests call forth vengeance, and vengeance is suspended over their heads. Woe to priests, and to persons consecrated to God, who by their infidelities and their evil life are crucifying my son anew! The sins of persons consecrated to God cry to heaven and call for vengeance, and now here is vengeance at their very doors, for no longer is anyone found to beg mercy and pardon for the people; there are no more generous souls, there is now no one worthy of offering the spotless Victim to the Eternal on the worlds behalf......."Rome will lose the Faith and become the seat of the Antichrist. --OL La Salette September 19, 1846
    'priests have become cesspools of impurity.'--OL La Salette

If things look bad now, they're gonna get worse very soon. Re:Amazonian synod.

I'm not going anywhere. I'm standing firm on what the Church has always taught.
    Last edited by Annie; 09-10-2019 at 11:32 AM.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Will have to let this one slide as I'll surely be banned for life if I post my real thoughts on this.
    I'll post mine...

(KJV) Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

"My hope is built on noting less than Jesus' blood and righteousness...", excerpt from "On Christ The Solid Rock"

That about sums it up for me.
    Denton and dwight55 like this.
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Another sign the end is nearer than some think.
    dwight55, Annie, Gunn and 1 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Another sign the end is nearer than some think.
    Catholic prophecies seem to point to a minor chastisement (I think we're there, but it's gonna get worse), then 25 years of peace and prosperity, then people get lax and turn away from the faith worse than before (which is now), most people falling away, the antichrist and apocalypse.

If this isn't the chastisement before the apocalypse, I feel sorry for those people at that time.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Anyone ever tell the Pope Jesus doesn't belong to just the Catholics?
    Interesting statement , Sas, I had to think about for a while.

This Dope/Pope has been an embarrassment to my religion, but not my faith, that does not waver.

Jesus does not "belong" to any human. Humans belong to their creator, God, and his Son Jesus, was given for ALL our sins.

To embrace a "religion" that endorses the subjugation, rape, slavery, and outright killing, by a political clan. Shows the "Catholic" "Pope" is not aligned with Jesus.

Perhaps the "Pope" should try getting people to embrace the teachings of Jesus? Seems he is not. He should consul sinners and not judge them, as they ALL are children of God, but also not condone their sins.

It seems the many types of sins, of Gods people, this "Pope" has embraced, is not the work of God.

Maybe "Pope" signs deal with Lucifer would be better.
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 09-10-2019 at 03:56 PM.
    Smitty901 and Michael_Js like this.

They also “resolutely declare that religions must never incite war, hateful attitudes, hostility and extremism, nor must they incite violence or the shedding of blood. These tragic realities are the consequence of a deviation from religious teachings.
    The Pope would do well to read the Koran, and the Gran Imam would do well to read the Bible. They are both very warlike in places, and they mutually exclude one another.

34“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    The Pope would do well to read the Koran, and the Gran Imam would do well to read the Bible. They are both very warlike in places, and they mutually exclude one another.

34“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
    That would be like, asking an American Politician, to read the Constitution, then follow their oath of office.
    Gunn, Michael_Js and dwight55 like this.

I have often contemplated the idea that there is only ONE Universal God and that all religions worship the same being, albeit in different forms. God can take whatever form he feels is necessary and does so at will. However. There is a BIG difference between the teachings of Jesus and Mohamed. They are NOT equal !!

I think maybe the Pope is part of the one world government crew !
    Michael_Js and dwight55 like this.

The Good Cop

Not being Catholic, this means nothing to me.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

The young man sure seems to be the leading applicant for the postion of False Prophet as depicted in the Book of Revelation. Course Catholics are taught that is all past tense..an not applicable to us. Hard to build up interest in discussing the topic. lol.
    dwight55 likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links