Blessed Virgin Mary in Akita, Japan
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Blessed Virgin Mary in Akita, Japan within the SHTF in Prophesy forums, part of the General Discussion category; After the Fatima thread (from a couple years ago) kept getting sidetracked, I figured I'd give the Marian apparitions a rest here on the forum ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By A Watchman

Thread: Blessed Virgin Mary in Akita, Japan

Super Moderator

After the Fatima thread (from a couple years ago) kept getting sidetracked, I figured I'd give the Marian apparitions a rest here on the forum for a while.

Keep in mind I'm not going to debate religion. I'm just sharing the messages, that's all.

This apparition in particular is of interest to me. We're already there with the cardinals and bishops apposing one another. But when the BVM talks about fire falling from the sky could that be an EMP? Solar flair? What would an EMP look like?
    https://www.ewtn.com/library/mary/akita.htm
    Here's a brief explanation:
    The extraordinary events began on June 12, 1973, when Sr. Agnes saw brilliant mysterious rays emanate suddenly from the tabernacle. The same thing happened on each of the two days that followed.

On June 28, 1973, a cross-shaped wound appeared on the inside left hand of Sr. Agnes. It bled profusely and caused her much pain. On July 6, Sr. Agnes heard a voice coming from the statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary in the chapel where she was praying. The statue was carved from a single block of wood from a Katsura tree and is three feet tall. On the same day, a few of the sisters noticed drops of blood flowing from the statue's right hand. On four occasions, this act of blood flow repeated itself. The wound in the statue's hand remained until September 29, when it disappeared. On September 29, the day the wound on the statue disappeared, the sisters noticed the statue had now begun to "sweat", especially on the forehead and neck. On August 3, Sr. Agnes received a second message. On October 13, she received a final third message.

Two years later on January 4, 1975, the statue of the Blessed Virgin began to weep. It continued to weep at intervals for the next 6 years and eight months. It wept on 101 occasions.
    Here's part of the message:
    October 13, 1973

"My dear daughter, listen well to what I have to say to you. You will inform your superior."

After a short silence:

"As I told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one will never seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead. The only arms which will remain for you will be the Rosary and the Sign left by My Son. Each day recite the prayers of the Rosary. With the Rosary, pray for the Pope, the bishops and priests."

"The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against bishops. The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres...churches and altars sacked; the Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord.

"The demon will be especially implacable against souls consecrated to God. The thought of the loss of so many souls is the cause of my sadness. If sins increase in number and gravity, there will be no longer pardon for them"

As to the sidetracking ..... it was all Slippy's idea.
    Annie likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Sponsored Links