Catholic France in the End Times, Great French Monarch and Our Lady of La Salette
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Catholic France in the End Times, Great French Monarch and Our Lady of La Salette

This is a discussion on Catholic France in the End Times, Great French Monarch and Our Lady of La Salette within the SHTF in Prophesy forums, part of the General Discussion category; Pretty interesting talk if you've got the time. TNT hits all the major tie-ins recent event have with Catholic prophecy. France is the "Eldest Daughter ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Catholic France in the End Times, Great French Monarch and Our Lady of La Salette

Super Moderator

Pretty interesting talk if you've got the time. TNT hits all the major tie-ins recent event have with Catholic prophecy.

France is the "Eldest Daughter of the Church" and yet also the most rebellious. #TnT Dr. Taylor Marshall and Timothy Gordon discuss the conversion of the Franks to Catholicism, the French Revolution, and the prophetic role that France may play at the end of time with "return of the King" in the person of the Great French Monarch in private revelation.

Denton and bigwheel like this.

Give me the reader's digest version. What is your intended purpose?
    And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him;... Genesis 16:12

I think Notre Dam was burned because of arson. I also think it is judgement from God as a result of the immorality of the leaders of the catholic religion. Gods will was that Notre Dam be burned.

I am disgusted with the current pope and the pope before him. They both are wolves in sheep’s clothing.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Boss Dog View Post
    Give me the reader's digest version. What is your intended purpose?
    It's pretty long to try to summarize. They're suspicious it could've been arson, they talk about the history of Notre Dame and end time stuff....Private revelations, take 'em or leave 'em.

OL La Salette, "Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Antichrist. Yet the Heathen Rome will disappear. See, here is the Beast with its subjects that claims to be the Savior of the world. Proudly it rises in the air to go straight to Heaven, but it will be strangled by the Archangel Michael and cast down. And the earth, which for the past three days was in continuous Convulsions opens her fiery jaws and swallows him with all his cohorts forever into its hellish abyss. Eventually will water and fire cleanse the earth and the works of human pride will be destroyed and all will be renewed Then will all serve God and glorify
    Him."
    St. John Vianney, The Cure' of Ars (19th Century)

The enemy (the Prussians) will allow the burning of Paris, and they will rejoice at it, but they shall be beaten; they shall be driven entirely from France. Our enemies shall return, and will destroy everything in their march. They shall arrive at Poitiers without meeting any serious resistance, but there they shall be crushed by the defenders of the West, who shall pursue them. From other directions their provisions shall be cut off, and they shall suffer very serious losses. They will attempt to retire towards their country, but very few of them shall ever reach it.

The Communists of Paris, after their defeat, shall spread themselves through all France, and will be greatly multiplied. They shall seize arms; they shall oppress the people of order. Lastly, a civil war shall break out everywhere. These wicked people shall become masters in the North, East and Southwest of France. They will imprison very many persons, and will be guilty of more massacres. They will attempt to kill all the priests and all the religious. But this shall not last long. People will imagine that all is lost; but the good God shall save all. It will be like a sign of the last judgement...God shall come to help; the good shall triumph when the return of the king shall be announced. This shall reestablish a peace and prosperity without example. Religion shall flourish again better than ever before.
    There's supposed to be a time of great apostasy (I think we've seen that), Then comes the chastisement, then after that the great pope and the great monarch.

Marie Julie Jahenny (don't remember if if these guys mentioned her) prophesied the Paris will burn and that will be the beginning of the chastisement.

Sadly, I think we're gonna see a lot more of the Cathedrals go down in flames.
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post
    I think Notre Dam was burned because of arson. I also think it is judgement from God as a result of the immorality of the leaders of the catholic religion. Gods will was that Notre Dam be burned.

I am disgusted with the current pope and the pope before him. They both are wolves in sheep’s clothing.
    Me too, but I think God permits us to have the kind of leaders we deserve. When that happened we got bad clergy and bad politicians. So the good and innocent suffer along with the corrupt and bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post

Don't blame the church, blame Lucifer, for the popes and the inferno.

There are so many truly decent , priests and nuns. Don't condem them for for the sins of Catholic Hieracy.

rather be a Dhimmi?
    Annie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Don't blame the church, blame Lucifer, for the popes and the inferno.

There are so many truly decent , priests and nuns. Don't condem them for for the sins of Catholic Hieracy.

rather be a Dhimmi?
    I’d prefer justice be dealt to all ilk of that kind no matter who they are.

I’m sure there are good priests and nuns, but the bad aren’t being punished the right way.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Me too, but I think God permits us to have the kind of leaders we deserve. When that happened we got bad clergy and bad politicians. So the good and innocent suffer along with the corrupt and bad.

This is possible. The will of God is impossible to know fully.

Not sure how accurate is the source..but the rumor is Macron intends to re-build Notre Dame as a mulicultural center open to all religions. How do yall speel Mosque?
    Notre Dame Cathedral to be REBUILT as Multi Cultural Center Christian Faith being disassembled, page 1
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Not sure how accurate is the source..but the rumor is Macron intends to re-build Notre Dame as a mulicultural center open to all religions. How do yall speel Mosque?
    Notre Dame Cathedral to be REBUILT as Multi Cultural Center Christian Faith being disassembled, page 1
    Yeah, I've heard that too.
    I don't know how they could even begin to rebuild and recreate what was lost. We don't have the artisans to do that kind of work for lot of it. Some of it we don't even know how the built it.
    Denton and bigwheel like this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links