Catholic France in the End Times, Great French Monarch and Our Lady of La Salette - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Catholic France in the End Times, Great French Monarch and Our Lady of La Salette

This is a discussion on Catholic France in the End Times, Great French Monarch and Our Lady of La Salette within the SHTF in Prophesy forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Annie Yeah, I've heard that too. I don't know how they could even begin to rebuild and recreate what was lost. We ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Catholic France in the End Times, Great French Monarch and Our Lady of La Salette

  1. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    God's Country (aka Texas)
    Posts
    8,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Yeah, I've heard that too.
    I don't know how they could even begin to rebuild and recreate what was lost. We don't have the artisans to do that kind of work for lot of it. Some of it we don't even know how the built it.
    Good point. Way too sad and tragic of a loss. Europe and Merry Olde England seem to have been conqurered by the Muslims.
    Michael_Js likes this.

  2. #12
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    19,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Yeah, I've heard that too.
    I don't know how they could even begin to rebuild and recreate what was lost. We don't have the artisans to do that kind of work for lot of it. Some of it we don't even know how the built it.
    I'm not a Catholic and I do not even begin to like Catholicism in general but I love the Catholic people.
    This wasn't an attack on Catholicism. It was an attack on Christianity. We all know it. We also know Macron, and we know the billionaires who gave money to have the Notre Dame restored.
    Europe is lost. It is secular to the core, now. We know how this is going to end.
    My heart aches for you, my sister. I know this hurts you deeply.
    The future is going to be a bad one. You know this as you put it in the prophecy forum. Still, sister, you know Who is in charge.

    You have the faith. Me? I know what I believe but I fear I rely on knowledge too much. I asked my Southern Baptist deacon father about Catholics and his answer was, "If they believe in Jesus, Jesus will be there for them. I believe that, too.
    The burning of that church was for a reason. The pope is for a reason. He is embracing Islam. He speaks for Catholicism. This is a test for believers. Focus on Jesus only. Time is short.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  3. #13
    The Good Cop


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    S.E. Georgia / N.E. Florida
    Posts
    11,348
    As a student of military history, I can tell you that the Vatican, not only the pope but other high ranking officials, were real cozy with Hitler and his minions from the early 1930's until AFTER the end of the war.
    Many prominent Nazis escaped to South America on passports issued by Rome identifying them as Jesuit priests.
    Adolph Eichmann was just one example.

    The Vatican didn't like Jews and communists any more than Hitler did.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    As a student of military history, I can tell you that the Vatican, not only the pope but other high ranking officials, were real cozy with Hitler and his minions from the early 1930's until AFTER the end of the war.
    Many prominent Nazis escaped to South America on passports issued by Rome identifying them as Jesuit priests.
    Adolph Eichmann was just one example.

    The Vatican didn't like Jews and communists any more than Hitler did.
    Yes. You refer to the Reichskonkordat, a treaty signed between the Vatican and Germany in 1933.
    Denton and Ragnarök like this.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

  6. #15
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    As a student of military history, I can tell you that the Vatican, not only the pope but other high ranking officials, were real cozy with Hitler and his minions from the early 1930's until AFTER the end of the war.
    Many prominent Nazis escaped to South America on passports issued by Rome identifying them as Jesuit priests.
    Adolph Eichmann was just one example.

    The Vatican didn't like Jews and communists any more than Hitler did.
    Nope, not the pope. I can prove that Pius XII did everything he could to open convents and other Catholic institutions throughout to the Jews for the sake of hiding them from the Nazis. PXII did this covertly because pushback against the Nazis, provoked Hitler to punish the Jews worse as retribution. As for other high ranking officials within the Church, some did "clink glasses with the Führer." I could go into it, but that's a topic for another time.

    Right now I've dealing with my brother (who has no health insurance) and says he's having difficulty breathing (bad congestion). Taking him to the medical center now. Ugh. Wish me luck. And prayers.
    Last edited by Annie; 04-22-2019 at 05:48 AM.
    Michael_Js and Ragnarök like this.

  7. #16
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I'm not a Catholic and I do not even begin to like Catholicism in general but I love the Catholic people.
    This wasn't an attack on Catholicism. It was an attack on Christianity. We all know it. We also know Macron, and we know the billionaires who gave money to have the Notre Dame restored.
    Europe is lost. It is secular to the core, now. We know how this is going to end.
    My heart aches for you, my sister. I know this hurts you deeply.
    The future is going to be a bad one. You know this as you put it in the prophecy forum. Still, sister, you know Who is in charge.

    You have the faith. Me? I know what I believe but I fear I rely on knowledge too much. I asked my Southern Baptist deacon father about Catholics and his answer was, "If they believe in Jesus, Jesus will be there for them. I believe that, too.
    The burning of that church was for a reason. The pope is for a reason. He is embracing Islam. He speaks for Catholicism. This is a test for believers. Focus on Jesus only. Time is short.
    Thanks, Denton. I know you mean well. Actually I like this guys take on the situation.

    Denton and bigwheel like this.

  8. #17
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    God's Country (aka Texas)
    Posts
    8,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Nope, not the pope. I can prove that Pius XII did everything he could to open convents and other Catholic institutions throughout to the Jews for the sake of hiding them from the Nazis. PXII did this covertly because pushback against the Nazis, provoked Hitler to punish the Jews worse as retribution. As for other high ranking officials within the Church, some did "clink glasses with the Führer." I could go into it, but that's a topic for another time.

    Right now I've dealing with my brother (who has no health insurance) and says he's having difficulty breathing (bad congestion). Taking him to the medical center now. Ugh. Wish me luck. And prayers.
    Prayers said.
    Annie likes this.

  9. #18
    The Good Cop


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    S.E. Georgia / N.E. Florida
    Posts
    11,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Nope, not the pope. I can prove that Pius XII did everything he could to open convents and other Catholic institutions throughout to the Jews for the sake of hiding them from the Nazis. PXII did this covertly because pushback against the Nazis, provoked Hitler to punish the Jews worse as retribution. As for other high ranking officials within the Church, some did "clink glasses with the Führer." I could go into it, but that's a topic for another time.

    Right now I've dealing with my brother (who has no health insurance) and says he's having difficulty breathing (bad congestion). Taking him to the medical center now. Ugh. Wish me luck. And prayers.
    I am not going to go into long quotes, instead I suggest you read "Aftermath" by Ladislas Farago, (Simon & Schuster, 1974).
    He originally set out to find out what happened to Martin Borman, and ended up discovering how scores of important Nazi's made it to South America on Vatican passports after WWII.
    bigwheel likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

  10. #19
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Near Fort Bragg, NC
    Posts
    2,789
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Not sure how accurate is the source..but the rumor is Macron intends to re-build Notre Dame as a mulicultural center open to all religions. How do yall speel Mosque?
    Notre Dame Cathedral to be REBUILT as Multi Cultural Center Christian Faith being disassembled, page 1
    Now that would be an event to see, I checked and it is owned by the State. I think he'd have some angry, angry CHristians and catholics on his hands.... and it would push our fine civilized Catholics a little further right and I'd bet some Mosques see an increase in unexpected repair bills as well. .
    Last edited by Old SF Guy; 04-22-2019 at 08:05 PM.

  11. #20
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    I am not going to go into long quotes, instead I suggest you read "Aftermath" by Ladislas Farago, (Simon & Schuster, 1974).
    He originally set out to find out what happened to Martin Borman, and ended up discovering how scores of important Nazi's made it to South America on Vatican passports after WWII.
    I don't know anything about that.

    My argument is with the maligning of Pius XII, because I do know that those who maligned him were wrong. Years ago I made the acquaintance of a nun who set out to do the research for the purpose of writing a book--at my house. She collected many first hand accounts of what PXII did to rescue the Jews from the Nazis. If you look at the numbers of Italian Jews who were rescued during I think was like 80% as opposed to other European countries where only 11% survived. Baptism accounts were falsified at the Vatican for the sake of rescuing countless souls from the concentration camps. Religious nuns went hungry because they had so many refugees to feed in the convents--by order of the pope.

    Denton and AquaHull like this.

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. France - where will it end up....
    By Piratesailor in forum Political News and Topics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-14-2018, 07:37 AM
  2. Monarch ammo in spam can at Academy
    By Oddcaliber in forum HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2015, 10:34 AM
  3. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-13-2015, 01:29 PM
  4. crazy lady or the beggining of the end
    By beachbum in forum News & Links
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-10-2014, 07:55 PM
  5. Monarch 7.62x54R ammunition...
    By LunaticFringeInc in forum Rifles, SKS, AR, AK, Long Guns
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-18-2013, 05:13 AM
Back to Top