Who is Watching us?

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Who is Watching us?

This is a discussion on Who is Watching us? within the SHTF in Prophesy forums, part of the General Discussion category; We already know that several of the alphabet soup agencies are listening to phone calls and reading emails... but have you ever wondered if they ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Who is Watching us?

Who is Watching us?

We already know that several of the alphabet soup agencies are listening to phone calls and reading emails... but have you ever wondered if they are reading our posts in here?

Have you ever considered others (non governmental types) may be watching as well? What is Hollywood producers /writers are getting ideas from posts in here? What if Putin himself is reading what we say about prepping?

What if Tom Hanks or Kevin Costner is one of us who comments on a regular basis?

Would it change what you say?

What if in 5 years people have to log on with a thumb print and are forced to use their true identities anytime they are online? (so your actions can be tracked and traced and potentially be used against you in a court of law)

What if I've just looked at too many pics of AOC today and her image has freaked me out.
    Everybody seems to have a right, but who has any responsibility?

"It's better to keep your mouth closed and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" - Abe Lincoln

So, I made another list big deal.

The Good Cop

These types of forums have been discussing this since Bush and the Patriot Act.

You did know that all internet traffic is routed thru servers in Langley, Va, right? And that National Security Agency HQ is in Langley? And that the US Government fights tooth and nail to retain control of the internet?

No, it is not possible for a government goon to read each and every post on each and every forum, or twitter account, or every facebook post of the billion FB users.

Two important, proven things.
    1. ALL internet traffic and cell phone traffic is stored by the US government in a HUGE facility in Utah to store all this signal intelligence for further investigative use.
    2. There are computer programs that analyze this traffic in real time, and there is a list of "code words" that will trip the detector for closer scrutiny by a live human.

There are a number of sites that are worth looking at, start with this one https://www.eff.org/nsa-spying/how-it-works
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Smart phones, smart tv, Alexa, your computer, smart meters. Hell you being monitored in real time. Those in power can turn on or off you devises on a whim. That’s why control freaks love chips implanted to buy or sell. Tax everything and watch every thing.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

This is why I reduced my internet footprint a few years ago probably by 70% I also watch what I say in general as wall as about my details.

No one notices the mouse until it runs across the kitchen counter.
    Denton likes this.
    I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number please.

Stupidity, the New Common Sense

Working in telecommunication since 1971. Way before computers existed for the masses. FBI ,Local LEO had everything needed to monitor phone calls in the major cities right in the main switch centers. Long distance calls were routed from small towns thru said major cities. If the FBI wanted to listen /monitor calls they just did it. Warrant no warrant , fishing expeditions etc. I am aware of several central offices in different states that actually had Small offices set up just for the FBI for use.
    I used to tell all of my friends if you want to keep a secret do not discuss it over the telephone.

That should go double in this day and age e-mail, text, smart phones browsing history, heck even your smart TV collects data.
    Only way to stop it would be to go dark, and that is not happening.

government, google, facebook , china , russia, israel probably know more about you than your spouse.
    Nothing you can do about it so I just ignore it. But I personally do not use google, facebook etc. and yes this site is monitored too.
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

Of course, I am...that is to say... they are watching you.

Point is, not only are they monitoring everything that is communicated electronically but you don't know who is a member of any social media platform.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Who is watching us? Who cares?

This is one of the questions that pisses me off most from folks in the self-sufficiency world. I do not live my life of self-sufficiency in secret. I put most of what I do out in full sunlight for all the world to see for the specific purpose of promoting our lifestyle of freedom to the world. If the NSA or the FBI do not like it, fine, charge me with a crime and take it to a judge and jury.

Maybe, if you are one of those who cowers in paranoia, the bigger question is: are you part of the solution, or part of the problem? Hint: Free men do not cower.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Who is watching us? Who cares?

This is one of the questions that pisses me off most from folks in the self-sufficiency world. I do not live my life of self-sufficiency in secret. I put most of what I do out in full sunlight for all the world to see for the specific purpose of promoting our lifestyle of freedom to the world. If the NSA or the FBI do not like it, fine, charge me with a crime and take it to a judge and jury.

Maybe, if you are one of those who cowers in paranoia, the bigger question is: are you part of the solution, or part of the problem? Hint: Free men do not cower.
    You are not as free as you think, and there are other ways than court when it comes to dealing with us.
    Inor and stevekozak like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Of course they are. And don't you think some of us, Not mentioning any name are not having fun with them. Not every one walks in fear.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links