What STFH situation or situations are you most fearful of? - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What STFH situation or situations are you most fearful of?

This is a discussion on What STFH situation or situations are you most fearful of? within the SHTF in Prophesy forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by A Watchman Jim, I found #10 highly interesting. Indeed! In trying to figure out just what the wicked witch of the west ...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: What STFH situation or situations are you most fearful of?

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Jim,
    I found #10 highly interesting.
    Indeed! In trying to figure out just what the wicked witch of the west is up to by withholding the articles I had not thought of that angle. Pelosi ain't stupid, an evil twisted bitch, yes, but not stupid.
    A Watchman and inceptor like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Part of #5 is incorrect. As a ham, I have been following this somewhat. It was one administrator who wanted a ham repeater taken down or pay a huge amount to use the tower it was situated on. The last I heard they finally got it worked out and the repeater is up and running.

#10 wouldn't surprise me though. But, if she were successful in that, with 8 members of the courts, then if or when the trial hits SCOTUS the conservatives would have a majority if memory serves me correctly. RBG is more of an activist than a judge so the left would lose an asset.
    Prepared One and SOCOM42 like this.

THANKS for the item, I flagged both this site and civil war news, not much of an I-net surfer.

The possible scenarios are close, I have seen UN troops (blacks) with AK's here a while back at a military base,

no idea what they were doing there but they did have some BMP's, they did have their 12.7 machine guns mounted .

The first thing to do is get some anti armor weapons to bring par, I know where to get them and plenty of small arms ammo.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Whatever the situation, if it lasts more than for more than three weeks time, people will start losing it. So if you prep for anything major, prep for civil unrest, too.

Two weeks after Sandy hit, I started thinking about that. At that point (2012), I had kept a stocked pantry in the kitchen; put back some supplies. But I clearly remember that moment when the lightbulb went off in my brain: I need to prepare for riots, looting and lawlessness if supermarkets are empty and the power outage goes on much longer.
    MountainGirl and Slippy like this.
    "Who is She that comes forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as a army set in battle array?"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Whatever the situation, if it lasts more than for more than three weeks time, people will start losing it. So if you prep for anything major, prep for civil unrest, too.

Two weeks after Sandy hit, I started thinking about that. At that point (2012), I had kept a stocked pantry in the kitchen; put back some supplies. But I clearly remember that moment when the lightbulb went off in my brain: I need to prepare for riots, looting and lawlessness if supermarkets are empty and the power outage goes on much longer.
    Which seems kinda difficult in New Jersey with the limitations one has and the population density. Do you mind if I ask what some of your lessons learned were and course of action to address some of them?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    Part of #5 is incorrect. As a ham, I have been following this somewhat. It was one administrator who wanted a ham repeater taken down or pay a huge amount to use the tower it was situated on. The last I heard they finally got it worked out and the repeater is up and running.

#10 wouldn't surprise me though. But, if she were successful in that, with 8 members of the courts, then if or when the trial hits SCOTUS the conservatives would have a majority if memory serves me correctly. RBG is more of an activist than a judge so the left would lose an asset.
    I think the Dems are hiding the fact that she's already dead.
    Last edited by Annie; 01-02-2020 at 09:59 AM.
    inceptor likes this.
    "Who is She that comes forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as a army set in battle array?"

I would say martial law is really the only most likely scenario. Stock up on food and ammo, before it does happen.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
    Slippy likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Honkerhunteronhoth View Post
    Which seems kinda difficult in New Jersey with the limitations one has and the population density. Do you mind if I ask what some of your lessons learned were and course of action to address some of them?
    I realise there's limitations living here, but I'm a big fan of something's better than doing nothing. Basically the plan is to lay low and don't leave the house until things quiet down. Pray everyone makes it back to our house. At this point in time, that's about all I've got.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    I realise there's limitations living here, but I'm a big fan of something's better than doing nothing. Basically the plan is to lay low and don't leave the house until things quiet down. Pray everyone makes it back to our house. At this point in time, that's about all I've got.
    Well bugging is a solid option as long as you have the supply base to do so. You are right, something is better than nothing and being a refugee on the road is a solid no go. My state doubled in size when we had the eclipse in August of 2018 and portions were overwhelmed with tourists who sucked everything dry like a hoard of locusts. Seeing traffic on I-25 at a standstill was a bit of an eye opener! Sadly we are the hills people will try to run to with an imagined image of safety and security.
    MountainGirl likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mcstalwart View Post
    I would say martial law is really the only most likely scenario. Stock up on food and ammo, before it does happen.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

More food and water. You won't really need that much ammo. A generator and fuel for it with spare propane tanks would be a better investment than 3,000 rounds for each caliber you own.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links