What will God provide for us during trials? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What will God provide for us during trials?

This is a discussion on What will God provide for us during trials? within the SHTF in Prophesy forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by ekim If your god really cared about "his" people why does he put so many road blocks in their way. Or is ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: What will God provide for us during trials?

Quote Originally Posted by ekim View Post
    If your god really cared about "his" people why does he put so many road blocks in their way. Or is he sitting up where ever and laughing his ass off at the jokes he pulls on the people?
    This is what you do not understand. God does not put road blocks in our way. We do. God does not laugh at the suffering we bring on our-self . God does offer us comfort and an escape. Victory in the end through grace.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ekim View Post
    If your god really cared about "his" people why does he put so many road blocks in their way. Or is he sitting up where ever and laughing his ass off at the jokes he pulls on the people?
    We think alike! God = Giant Magnifying glass / Man = ANT LOL!

Annie, I have carried a lot of shame with me for the early days of my life. Even confessed, I know that Satan loves to throw even old sins in our face, and I fall for it every time, like a low and away curve ball.

The Bible says that "Jesus did it all, lest others brag." I understand this.

But I told my Guardian Angel, Harold, that when he comes to get me, I would consider it a privilege to walk Purgatory for a few thousand years, facing my sins and the ones I've forgotten.

One of the Apostles cried so much after Christ's execution that he had creases in his face from his tears. I want to face Christ that way, I do not consider His death a simplistic mark in history, but my ransom for life in Eternity.
    Last edited by The Tourist; 09-01-2018 at 08:08 AM.
    Annie likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by pakrat View Post
    During SHTF, I believe God will provide us with opportunities to choose between being self-filled or self-less... anything from feeding strangers to defending the vulnerable to encouraging others in their belief in God. Our level of faith will guide our choices and our choices will testify to our faith. The difficulties we face now, give us opportunities to practice (prep) and refine our faith perspective. God is training us... He's a tough Drill Sgt. He knows the enemy will be ruthless when the real fight begins.
    Very well said @pakrat
    dwight55 likes this.
    Everybody seems to have a right, but who has any responsibility?

"It's better to keep your mouth closed and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" - Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Annie, I have carried a lot of shame with me for the early days of my life. Even confessed, I know that Satan loves to throw even old sins in our face, and I fall for it every time, like a low and away curve ball.

The Bible says that "Jesus did it all, lest others brag." I understand this.

But I told my Guardian Angel, Harold, that when he comes to get me, I would consider it a privilege to walk Purgatory for a few thousand years, facing my sins and the ones I've forgotten.

One of the Apostles cried so much after Christ's execution that he had creases in his face from his tears. I want to face Christ that way, I do not consider His death a simplistic mark in history, but my ransom for life in Eternity.
    "His" sacrifice was enough, that's why it is the most awesome gift to Man who has rejected him.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Cant quite get a grasp on the topic. If seems to be the old dielemma of why do bad things happen to good people? If thats it...the Bible tells us cause none of us are good. So kindly quit worrying about. Anybody who thinks they are good is a confused Methodist...Episcoplaian or something. Look in the Mirror...aka The Law. Your imperfections will be revealed. Thats why we have it.
    dwight55 likes this.

I am fully Lutheran and believe four-square in that whole predestination thing that Martin Luther preached. If you can identify and follow the "instructions" God wrote upon your soul before you were born, you will be just fine. If you cannot identify those instructions or choose not to follow them because you have a better way... Well, life may a bit difficult (and death moreso). Too bad, so sad.
    dwight55 and MisterMills357 like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Yeah, no.

There was a time when attempting an appendectomy was heresy.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by pakrat View Post
    During SHTF, I believe God will provide us with opportunities to choose between being self-filled or self-less... anything from feeding strangers to defending the vulnerable to encouraging others in their belief in God. Our level of faith will guide our choices and our choices will testify to our faith. The difficulties we face now, give us opportunities to practice (prep) and refine our faith perspective. God is training us... He's a tough Drill Sgt. He knows the enemy will be ruthless when the real fight begins.
    I think that's right. I think God's going to raise up great saints in those times ahead. Because we'll need 'em!

Habakkuk 3:
    O Lord, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid: O Lord, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Habakkuk%203&version=ESV;KJV

The wrath will come, and the mercy will come, and all of us will choose which one to receive, wrath or mercy. And we won't have anyone else to blame, if it is wrath that we receive.
    America is in for a trainload of Hell, but the individual can choose to be good, and to be with God. It is so easy to see that even I figured it out, and I threw in with God. I have never regretted it.

Last edited by MisterMills357; 09-06-2018 at 01:58 PM.
    A Watchman likes this.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links