Accusers Rebuked - Page 10
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Accusers Rebuked

This is a discussion on Accusers Rebuked within the SHTF in Prophesy forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by The Resister Disdain for " us ?" So you represent every person on this board and you have the unmitigated gall to ...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: Accusers Rebuked

Quote Originally Posted by The Resister View Post
    Disdain for "us?" So you represent every person on this board and you have the unmitigated gall to say I'm full of myself???
    Actually @Coastie dad only represents himself. But there are some here who agree with him on a variety of things. Me, I most assuredly agree in this assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by The Resister View Post
    "[I]

2) Johnny Cash sang a song once called the Farmer's Almanac. One line in it goes something like this: Lies have to be covered up. The truth can run around naked

3) I'm wondering how people could know how to do the right thing if they don't know what the right thing is. Can you answer that?

The very first sin in the Bible is when the serpent (aka the Devil and Satan) convinced Eve she did not have to obey the command of God, but could be her own idiot God. If you never read the Bible, how would know what God's commands are?

My uncle John was at a Veterans parade and he decided to go streaking....he was naked as a bird and that is surely True that he did what he thought was right....unfortunately Aunt May had heart attack from how wrong she felt it was and she now lies covered up by six feet of earth.

I guess Aunt May seeing the serpent of Uncle John waggling around as he was running looked evil.....

Does that sound like what your talking about?
    StratMaster and Real Old Man like this.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Sponsored Links