Carring strap for Maverick 88
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Carring strap for Maverick 88 within the Shotguns forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Really liked the way Michael Douglas carried his pump upside down over his shoulder and not effort to raise it up to make the bad ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By bigwheel
  • 3 Post By StratMaster
  • 1 Post By Slippy

Thread: Carring strap for Maverick 88

Really liked the way Michael Douglas carried his pump upside down over his shoulder and not effort to raise it up to make the bad guys act nice. Any idea on what I need to strut around with mine like that? Thanks. Would prefer not to have to drill holes etc. I will be crusing the sites looking while yall are thinking.
    StratMaster, Slippy and RedLion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Really liked the way Michael Douglas carried his pump upside down over his shoulder and not effort to raise it up to make the bad guys act nice. Any idea on what I need to strut around with mine like that? Thanks. Would prefer not to have to drill holes etc. I will be crusing the sites looking while yall are thinking.
    Get a battle bandolier to go with it. I have one loaded with 50 rounds, grab and go, all 00 and 000 Buck except about 10 slugs at the very bottom which I can find easily in the dark if I have to. I did have one of those carry slings which doubles as a bandolier, but I found it a bit awkward and clunky when it came to sliding the shotgun around.

Carring strap for Maverick 88-aa12banb-03-min.jpg
    Slippy, AquaHull and 0rocky like this.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    bigwheel,

Did a quick little search on the Wide World of Web and found an aptly named company right there in Foat Wuth Texas called AFRICAN Game Industries!

AGI makes (right here in the good ole USA/Texas) a sweet little ammo sling specifically for your Maverick 88! $17.99 and its all yours! Ammo sold separately!

Name:  s-l500.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  17.5 KB

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MAVERICK-88...QAAOSwhh5TowbP
    0rocky likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Found this on another site: just wrap the forward part of the sling around the front end of the magazine tube? There's about a 1-3/4" gap from the front of the magazine tube and the action which should be enough for most wrap around slings

Carring strap for Maverick 88-c75d785e-d3e7-4e13-8a48-985fdc2e8234.jpeg
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Sponsored Links