Bedside Mossberg 500 20 gauge persuader - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bedside Mossberg 500 20 gauge persuader

This is a discussion on Bedside Mossberg 500 20 gauge persuader within the Shotguns forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Originally Posted by Annie Maybe it due to a run on stuff because of the virus? No alot of their products say new for 2020 ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Bedside Mossberg 500 20 gauge persuader

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Maybe it due to a run on stuff because of the virus?
    No alot of their products say new for 2020

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 590a1 View Post
    No alot of their products say new for 2020

All their persuaders and 500 tacticals are now listed as 590's even the 20 gauge and .410

Clint Smith taught my Counter-Sniper one course when I was but a wee, little Police Sniper. Great School. He Da Man.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Banned

The time has come to open pandora's box and question what Y'all have done? (not the unverifiable things I may have done)

So have Y'all taken your bedside shotgun to the 7 yard line? (got more than 21 feet of hallway inside the house?)
    Just how much pattern improvement is there between a 12 & 20 at 7 Yards? (How much more overpenetration does the 12 have over the 20 with birdshot on an interior house wall)
    Shotguns are patterned at 30 yards. (Got a clear 90 foot sightline from front to back door?)
    I'm purposely leaving the .410 out of this rant since it's basically a 45 ACP handgun that we dropped once we made it to the shotgun at the foot of the bed.

So once you have proven to yourself that a birdshot load from a 20 is as effective in stopping a aggressor inside Home while limiting collateral damage, we are opening Pandora's Box.

So inside the house when things go bump in the dark, make sure that 20's front sight glows in the dark. JMHO.

Now I have an M9 attached to the front of my Blackwater AR Night Sighted 12 590A1, but all the others rooms in my House are empty until the Grandmother of all things & Grandchildren & thier Parents come Home.

Those folks that have a 20 might have wittingly or unwittingly selected a better Bedside combat shotgun than the internet experts have ever taken the time to prove on the 7 Yard Line, more or less in actual unverifiable experience. JMHO.

Note to the namecallers: Post the photos that prove my unverifiable experience wrong, but that still isn't verifiable proof. Yet, Y'all should spend the time on the 7 yard line before you dismiss things offhand. JMHO since I have no experience and don't know nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmer1 View Post
    The time has come to open pandora's box and question what Y'all have done? (not the unverifiable things I may have done)

So have Y'all taken your bedside shotgun to the 7 yard line? (got more than 21 feet of hallway inside the house?)
    Just how much pattern improvement is there between a 12 & 20 at 7 Yards? (How much more overpenetration does the 12 have over the 20 with birdshot on an interior house wall)
    Shotguns are patterned at 30 yards. (Got a clear 90 foot sightline from front to back door?)
    I'm purposely leaving the .410 out of this rant since it's basically a 45 ACP handgun that we dropped once we made it to the shotgun at the foot of the bed.

So once you have proven to yourself that a birdshot load from a 20 is as effective in stopping a aggressor inside Home while limiting collateral damage, we are opening Pandora's Box.

So inside the house when things go bump in the dark, make sure that 20's front sight glows in the dark. JMHO.

Now I have an M9 attached to the front of my Blackwater AR Night Sighted 12 590A1, but all the others rooms in my House are empty until the Grandmother of all things & Grandchildren & thier Parents come Home.

Those folks that have a 20 might have wittingly or unwittingly selected a better Bedside combat shotgun than the internet experts have ever taken the time to prove on the 7 Yard Line, more or less in actual unverifiable experience. JMHO.

Note to the namecallers: Post the photos that prove my unverifiable experience wrong, but that still isn't verifiable proof. Yet, Y'all should spend the time on the 7 yard line before you dismiss things offhand. JMHO since I have no experience and don't know nothing.
    Are you still talking?

Quote Originally Posted by csi-tech View Post
    Clint Smith taught my Counter-Sniper one course when I was but a wee, little Police Sniper. Great School. He Da Man.
    PD sent me to a sniper class put on by a couple of SAS people at the Ft. Devens 1K yard Curry sniper range.

Also went through the 10th SF SOTIC course at the same range a few years before that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    Are you still talking?
    I'm awaiting your experienced pictorial to back up why you decided to chime in?

It's simple to question, somehow it gets harder to disprove or improve upon. Please keep talking, I 'll give you enough rope to hang yourself. JMHO.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    PD sent me to a sniper class put on by a couple of SAS people at the Ft. Devens 1K yard Curry sniper range.

Also went through the 10th SF SOTIC course at the same range a few years before that.
    Somehow I don't hear you disputing what was said??????

Beat your own drum.
    The longer we live the more we learn that the things we knew were unquestionable have been questioned.
    The things we have done can't be done.
    The qualifications we have achieved are unachievable.
    Yet all this is unverifiable upon the internet.
    Want to spend an afternoon at Maggie O'Malley's on the Chess or Checker Board? (I'll even pick up the Guinness Tab?)

Perhaps I give you to much authenticity?
    Last edited by Swimmer1; 03-25-2020 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmer1 View Post
    Somehow I don't hear you disputing what was said??????

Perhaps I give you to much authenticity?
    What I posted had nothing to do with you, the post was to @csi-tech .
    Swimmer1 likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    What I posted had nothing to do with you, the post was to @csi-tech .
    Sorry Sir, my mistake.

Didn't realize my comments were of such disregard.

Care to refute those disreputable interjections?

RPD you have actual experience, Please interject your perspective on the 7 Yard Line.

I'm waiting to hear both Y'all respected posters explain why I'm A LIAR!

Or perhaps it's time to explain why I'm not universally accepted as a "Truth Teller" that isn't liked for being a whistleblower?
    Last edited by Swimmer1; 03-25-2020 at 06:11 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links