Bedside Mossberg 500 20 gauge persuader - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bedside Mossberg 500 20 gauge persuader

This is a discussion on Bedside Mossberg 500 20 gauge persuader within the Shotguns forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; We have a barker that will rat on you if you come within 50 ft of our front door. Plenty of time to fix me ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: Bedside Mossberg 500 20 gauge persuader

We have a barker that will rat on you if you come within 50 ft of our front door. Plenty of time to fix me a coffee before I shoot ur azz.
    Two ARs and a Glock in the bedroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    What kind of combat tour was that?
    My ears have been ringing for 50 years, plus the VA says my hearing loss is "severe" on top of that.
    It began in the RSSZ rice paddy daddy. 20+ years later it ended in Bosnia. Had one Super Successful tour of Recruiting Duty as Shore Duty, got married and never spent another day on Shore Duty again. Frogmen got the deep six in 83, so I requested to be a Special Assignment Combat Aircrewman. The frequency of cockroaches on the countertop isn't the same as the continual ringing in my ears, so the VA has determined that it is of 0%. Not to mention that I've flown on Aircraft since the beginning, but that likewise is a 0% disability. Yet my entire Retirement is Tax free, and the VA adds another 10% to another account as a kicker. Folks state that 100% is 100% yet they might not receive a Retire + 10% from the VA. Bottom line: 110% Disability but since it took the VA 14 Years to finalize the claim. I respect your right to question any Combat Tour that the Government fails to recognise. And your Time in Service is something to be proud of. My time in Service is something that OUR Government isn't willing to admit to. God Bless You and Yours, I'm just supposed to bear the slings & arrows while never conversing about my time in service. JMHO.
    bigwheel, watcher and Annie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TenMileHunter View Post
    We have a barker that will rat on you if you come within 50 ft of our front door. Plenty of time to fix me a coffee before I shoot ur azz.
    Two ARs and a Glock in the bedroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Perhaps an Asian Goose is a better watchdog than a "Barker" JMHO.

Yet Hushpuppies wouldn't be popular if I explained that they were used on Asian Goose instead of Watchdogs. LOL

S&W Modified Model 39's. Look it up on Google Child.
    Last edited by Swimmer1; 03-16-2020 at 07:57 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I hear Call of Duty is a tough game to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmer1 View Post
    Is it worth considering how Y'all are going to make the trip to the corner by the bed, if there is an opponent to overcome within that space? Sleep is something that exposes the weakness within all our best laid plans. JMHO.

Yet you reply without striking the like key on your taptalk, so perhaps it's better that I allow you to live within your own paradigm. Now if I'm standing at the end of Y'alls bed, making the trip to the corner of the bed may have a more menacing meaning. But it's not of your conception. So till the day I come between your plan and reality, God Bless You & Your Family. Y'alls bedside manner works till it fails. JMHO.
    Now if you have made it through my alarm system, twice, it incorporates motion, thermal and capacitance sensors,

two sets of dogs and a locked bedroom door from the inside without any access key from the other side,

you will be shot with a hammerless S&W .357 through the blankets if you are at the foot of my bed,

assuming I do not get to a long gun first.

I sleep with that 357 under my ass, that way I always know where it is.

No, you can't defeat the windows either, as posted in another thread, I have none due to migraine attacks.

The only way to accomplish your attack is to place a 10 pound C-4 limpet on my bedroom wall, which room though?

Or you can call in a gunship to flatten the place.

You are best off continuing to slither around in the salt marshes you dominate.

I don't know where you get off thinking you are the El Supremo of unconventional warfare.

I read your crap, it makes no sense whatsoever, always cryptic or au contraire, never simple and precise.

Your views on long range rifles first led me to think of an off bubble.

IMHO a poser or a section eight.

Oh, yes, a mod 39 Smith not a 39-1 or 2, I know all about them, have used them in the past.

It even had the ejection port dust cover in place, you do know how to get that off, right???

I did not have to go look for it on the web, have long forgotten about them up till now.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 03-17-2020 at 09:18 AM.

Speaking of shotguns. I am trying to figure out if it is a 12 guage or something else. Picture attached...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bedside Mossberg 500 20 gauge persuader-shot1.jpg  

Bedside Mossberg 500 20 gauge persuader-shot2.jpg  

For those concerned about the light on your gun being a target for the bad guy to shoot at, you are forgetting a cardinal rule of firearm safety.
    KNOW YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT!
    As much as I hate to use an anti-gun talking point, it holds true... you are more likely to shoot at a family member than an intruder simply due to the fact that you are VERY unlikely to ever have an intruder in your house, but family is there constantly. KNOW YOUR TARGET!

Jump to 2:40 for the light topic, but the whole video is quality.

If you think you know more than Clint Smith, you better have been the one to teach HIM.
    Last edited by Kauboy; 03-18-2020 at 01:19 PM.
    Annie likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Shelterinplace1963 View Post
    Speaking of shotguns. I am trying to figure out if it is a 12 guage or something else. Picture attached...
    It should be marked on the barrel including the length of shell it will take.

Most shotguns out there today are 12 gage, they make a few 10 gauge for the insane.

Runner up is a 20 followed by a .410.

I left off the 16 gage because almost no one buys new ones today, and used ones sit in the racks forever.

Ammo in general for them is almost impossible to find.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 03-18-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 590a1 View Post
    My bedside defense gun.

Mossberg 500 20 gauge persuader 8 shot 20" barrel.
    Elzetta ZSM light mount
    Energizer 700 lumen aluminum light
    Browncoat tactical 7 round shotgun cards
    Soe gear single point sling
    It also has a 2 point sling that goes with it. It's a quake industries the claw padded sling in mossy oak bottom land.
    Limbsaver air tech pad for the fiance
    Magpul sga stock
    Tacstar aluminum side plate with rubber on the back side and velcro on the front.
    NDZ performance red aluminum follower
    NDZ performance safety in fde cerakote
    Mossberg factory trigger fde cerakote
    Mcarbo spring kit for the trigger. (I've had no issues with these kits and recommend them to everyone.)

The gun is painted in kg kphos which is a phosphate like parkerizing and then kg gunkoted milspec od green and then baked.

It was done by xdman in Alabama aka James Nicholas

The furniture was painted in magpul fde kg gunkote and baked.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Have you seen these??The insert to make them feed properly is from OPSol in Texas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bedside Mossberg 500 20 gauge persuader-162922.jpg  

Bedside Mossberg 500 20 gauge persuader-img_2139.jpg  

Last edited by watcher; 03-18-2020 at 05:58 PM.
    Agure Aut Mori

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    Now if you have made it through my alarm system, twice, it incorporates motion, thermal and capacitance sensors,

two sets of dogs and a locked bedroom door from the inside without any access key from the other side,

you will be shot with a hammerless S&W .357 through the blankets if you are at the foot of my bed,

assuming I do not get to a long gun first.

I sleep with that 357 under my ass, that way I always know where it is.

No, you can't defeat the windows either, as posted in another thread, I have none due to migraine attacks.

The only way to accomplish your attack is to place a 10 pound C-4 limpet on my bedroom wall, which room though?

Or you can call in a gunship to flatten the place.

You are best off continuing to slither around in the salt marshes you dominate.

I don't know where you get off thinking you are the El Supremo of unconventional warfare.

I read your crap, it makes no sense whatsoever, always cryptic or au contraire, never simple and precise.

Your views on long range rifles first led me to think of an off bubble.

IMHO a poser or a section eight.

Oh, yes, a mod 39 Smith not a 39-1 or 2, I know all about them, have used them in the past.

It even had the ejection port dust cover in place, you do know how to get that off, right???

I did not have to go look for it on the web, have long forgotten about them up till now.

I was just wondering what it was that made you think that you were a CNO top priority target?

If the CNO doesn't have your picture & has no need to eliminate you, what makes you think that you ever became a priority target?

We used to snatch & grab other Members in their bedrooms while duct taping thier spouse for fun during down times.

Everyone has their own thoughts on thier own worth, but I don't recall your face being on a Government Issued Playing Card. If it was, perhaps you would have a different tone to your dialogue.

Or perhaps your playing card would be in a different deck, and Sounds of Silence (Simon & Garfunkel) would be a tune of more relevance.

Hope you don't perforate your six sleeping on a .357 revolver that won't save you from the Grim Reaper from inside of your Lamb's Blood Painted Door Mantle on Passover.

Stick out your tongue, wiggle your butt, burn the Flag, spit out all bile you wish, but once you make it to a playing card on the Governments Deck. Suddenly our chances of meeting on a Moonless Night are going to increase. The Brave only die once. JMHO.

So you can share your skivvies with all those Call Of Duty stevekosak basement dwelling game playing never have been Warriors and perhaps there is enough toilet paper on Walmart's shelves to take Y'all into the promised land. But the shelves seem to be bare, so all the other sheepeoples have beaten Y'all to the punch. LOL.
    Last edited by Swimmer1; 03-18-2020 at 08:07 PM.
    SGG likes this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links