Couple of New Rifles w/the C&R
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Couple of New Rifles w/the C&R within the Rifles, SKS, AR, AK, Long Guns forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Just got a couple of older Remington's in on my C&R. A 760 Gamemaster Pump and a 742 Woodmaster Semi-Auto, both in 30-06. Both of ...

Banned

Just got a couple of older Remington's in on my C&R. A 760 Gamemaster Pump and a 742 Woodmaster Semi-Auto, both in 30-06. Both of them were in pretty nice shape but in need of a serious cleaning. I'm pretty happy especially considering the newest of the two, is 52 years old. Can't wait to check them out.

With that, I would recommend that everyone check into and obtain their C&R FFL. It's $30, good for 3 years and the paperwork isn't much more involved than the forms you fill out when you buy a gun from a dealer. No fingerprints needed, no pictures to submit. Fill out the form, answer the questions, submit your payment and wait. It's nice to be able to buy rifles, shotguns and handguns, and have them shipped straight to your door. Especially if you're into Mil-Surp guns. SKS's, Mosins, Lee Enfields and the like. Just having my C&R on this one transaction, saved me over $100 in FFL fee's and sales tax. And it came right to my door.

Gotta 742 woodmaster here....Your gonna love it! Had an old buddy that served in WW2 gave me 16000 rounds of 30/06 loaded with black tip Armor piercing bullets....Just got finished pulling the bullets for the brass....now loading the bullets into 300 Weatherby mag brass for 3500 FPS....Right now shooting through 3 top sections of railroad track (Its all I have LOL! (Almost 3 inches thick)

Will keep the Woodmaster for deer and bear!

those 760 pumps are soooo nice, esp. in 30-06

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I have a 7600 in that flavor

where are the pictures of em man!
    Any reason is the perfect reason to prepare.

I has a youtube! Check me out!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/acidlittle

The Good Cop

Nice rifles, bigdog. I've got a 7400 in 30-06, picked it up at a pawn shop for $250. Drilled and tapped, but no mounts or scope.
    I've been shooting it with irons and I really like the way it handles (and looks!).
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Pictures, pictures, pictures man...... You're gunna love the rifles.

1895gunner

Quote Originally Posted by 1895gunner View Post
    Pictures, pictures, pictures man...... You're gunna love the rifles.

1895gunner
    pics or it didnt happen

Sponsored Links