AK Magazines
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

AK Magazines

This is a discussion on AK Magazines within the Rifles, SKS, AR, AK, Long Guns forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Looking for 20 round magazines for AK 7.62X39, anyone seen any for sale, if push comes to shove will consider 10 round mags. Tapco mags ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: AK Magazines

AK Magazines

Looking for 20 round magazines for AK 7.62X39, anyone seen any for sale, if push comes to shove will consider 10 round mags. Tapco mags or non metal is fine. Post or PM if you have some you are willing/know for sale.

Good luck. I have seen a few go passed the gun forum I frequent: calguns.net but there are some ridiculous asking prices
    to sort through. Still some of the people there are good to deal with it. I made 3 trades there over the weekend. Started
    out with a $100, a 10/22, and 5 thermold 20 rnd magazines for the AR. Ended up with a Ruger P89, 5 magazines, 700
    rnds of 357 SWC and 5 metal 30 round C-Products. Go figure - I had a good weekend.

Why 20 round? just curious

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wesley762 View Post
    Why 20 round? just curious
    Just my preference. I have one 30 rnd. mag and it seems to big in the gun and to carry, plus they are heavier. It's just me.
    Denton likes this.

Fleet farm has had them in stock at normal prices but not the plastic ones.
    For AK stick to steel Ak's can be very hard on a mag
    Irish likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Looks like these guys might have them in stock, not hot on the price but its something

AK-47 7.62x39 20rd Steel Mag

Quote Originally Posted by wesley762 View Post
    Looks like these guys might have them in stock, not hot on the price but its something

AK-47 7.62x39 20rd Steel Mag
    Bit high should come down when things settle a bit before the real storm starts
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Try heroes tactical.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

AK mags were around long after the AR mags were gone, havn't checked in a while but I may be wrong but thought there was plenty of time to get AK mags but re-sellers might of purchased them up after AR mags were basicly gone. I'd go ahead spend the extra money and let someone make some money from you then wait too long cause you can always make that money back later but making a magazine probably isn't as easy and get ya 30 round mags and if weight is a issue just dont load as many in it, it's what I do so I'll watch my ammo consumption at the farm shooting.

I got lucky out here in AZ. I bought my AK just before the election for around $600 and I picked up 1000 rounds of 7.62x39 at a local ammo dealer for about $200. Then I went to my LGS just before all of this recent stuff popped off and got 5 thirty round mags for $10 apiece. I feel like I dodged the proverbial bullet!
    "The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"You are entering a world of pain"
    -Walter Sobchak

Hidden Content
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links