Get them before there gone.......
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Get them before there gone....... within the Rifles, SKS, AR, AK, Long Guns forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Got to be honest, this is a shameless plug for my buddies business and I did not let him know. He runs a great site ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Get them before there gone.......

Got to be honest, this is a shameless plug for my buddies business and I did not let him know. He runs a great site for AK parts and is got a really good deal on 30 round clips and thought I would share.

8.88 each and if you order 4 you get a free pouch for them.

AK 7.62x39 "Combat" MAG 30 round (USA) | AA-OK

Where we'll feed your trespassing ass to the gators.
    Definitely a shameless plug, and for Tapco mags. Shame on you.

Sadly, your right. All high capacity mags may be hot ticket items soon enough.

I have several of those mags and no issues, maybe I am just one of the lucky few.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Fortunately, I'm well stocked in the gun/mag department, at least for rifles. Still need a few more 1911 and Jericho 941 mags. Ammo could be better, but it's the prep I've put the most money into, and my furthest along.

Where we'll feed your trespassing ass to the gators.
    Quote Originally Posted by wesley762 View Post
    I have several of those mags and no issues, maybe I am just one of the lucky few.
    Yep I've seen them work fine myself. And seen them not too, too many times. They very well may be all someone can get eventually though.

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Good plug and prices. I'm stocked. But I'll pass it on.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

You wouldn't happen to have some Scar-17 mags would you. Heck I will even pay more than $20 for them.
    Last edited by rickkyw1720pf; 12-18-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Yep it is going to get stupid here before long.

Cheaperthandirt has suspended selling guns online and has started price gouging. A Magpul P Mag that was $13.00 is now bumping between $30 and $60 and their 5.56 ammo that was $425 per thousand round case is now $899. Dick's Sporting Goods has pulled black rifles and tactical .22's from the shelves.

It is gonna get nasty boys and girls.

Quote Originally Posted by tacman605 View Post
    Yep it is going to get stupid here before long.

Cheaperthandirt has suspended selling guns online and has started price gouging. A Magpul P Mag that was $13.00 is now bumping between $30 and $60 and their 5.56 ammo that was $425 per thousand round case is now $899. Dick's Sporting Goods has pulled black rifles and tactical .22's from the shelves.

It is gonna get nasty boys and girls.
    I believe many of us knew this day was coming and that they were waiting for the right crises to exploit. But the sad truth is that probably most of the people on this site could have stopped the shooter if they were allowed to be in that school armed, and I bet there were several at the school that could have done the same thing if a firearm was available. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the teachers that lunged at him had bear spray even it may have stopped the carnage.

Glad I got stocked up, but it never seems enough. You go out for one funfilled afternoon at the range and you shoot hundreds of rounds. Now, every rounds will be worth its weight in gold, cant just go out and shoot em off. I was trying to break in my new .45, wanted to get 500 downrange, think i will hurry to the store before the prices get crazy. But, we are all smart enough to understand that , after time, this too shall pass. Cooler head will prevail? right? (God I hope)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links