Supply of firearms and ammo - Page 26
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Supply of firearms and ammo

This is a discussion on Supply of firearms and ammo within the Rifles, SKS, AR, AK, Long Guns forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Originally Posted by Smitty901 .223 I have a lot of it. The issue with .223 is it works in 5.56 weapons but is best in ...

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
Like Tree429Likes

Thread: Supply of firearms and ammo

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    .223 I have a lot of it. The issue with .223 is it works in 5.56 weapons but is best in weapons chambered for .223 or ones like Wylde chambered weapons that do both very well. Just better off with 5.56. Most .223 on the market is standard 195 ammo in 55gr.
    So at this point I would not buy .223 at any price.
    Basic 5.56 in 62 grain I would wait for a drop back to under 30 cents before buying any. 5.56 match (Hornaday) is currently around 1.20 around not to out of line if you need it. I would buy at or below 1.00. If you are looking for the most accurate rounds it is worth it.
    As you said ammo can be found but it is double or more where it should be. IMO it stay on the at the store for now.
    Those without a good supply need to consider after election The new VP will start the EX orders to band ammo sales. Harris will be in charge
    sounds like I should wait til november to sell my extras...lol
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

To be honest... the one thing I am lacking is AP rounds..
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Lucky Gunner had 8MM Mauser when I looked a week ago, but only bulk and I can’t afford more than a box of two at any given time.
    www.luckygunner.com
    I've some military surplus 8mm Mauser, but I no longer have any rifles in 8mm! The ammo I have doesn't have the fulminate of mercury primers, but it is hygroscopic = bad for barrels unless bore cleaned soon with a water-soluble cleaner.
    Smitty901 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ND_ponyexpress_ View Post
    sounds like I should wait til november to sell my extras...lol
    If Harris wins the last thing you want to do is sell any ammo or firearms. You will need them.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Worth repeating!

If Harris wins the last thing you want to do is sell any ammo or firearms. You will need them.
    stevekozak likes this.

which is why panic buying now.... hard to find as it is. president Harris in Nov will guarantee they vanish... may sell my obsolete ammo then...
    Michael_Js likes this.
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by ND_ponyexpress_ View Post
    which is why panic buying now.... hard to find as it is. president Harris in Nov will guarantee they vanish... may sell my obsolete ammo then...
    You are not really seeing panic buying. You are seeing a very large number of people waking up. there are those that never dreamed of buying a firearm entering the market for the first time. Most of us that saw this coming made our purchases of firearms and ammo years a go. We filled out needs and then when back to filling our wants.
    Shortages are not just from purchases but reduced production. Any ammo or firearm sold can and likely will be used against you. flip cars, flip houses but flipping ammo and firearms for profit is very dangerous.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

We don't need another Harris in the white house, one was enough, well maybe as a maid to the dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    We don't need another Harris in the white house, one was enough, well maybe as a maid to the dogs?
    Yup! America has already had its first, token black President and token black First Man (Michael). On the other hand, Harris would be America's first token, black hooker. I mean, she did sorta boink her way up the ladder.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    "The Duty Of A True Patriot Is To Protect His Country From Its Government"
    ~Thomas Paine~

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Sponsored Links