Supply of firearms and ammo - Page 11
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Supply of firearms and ammo

This is a discussion on Supply of firearms and ammo within the Rifles, SKS, AR, AK, Long Guns forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Originally Posted by Triumph I have signed up for every site that sends notifications for ammo and evey time i get an email for .223 ...

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree429Likes

Thread: Supply of firearms and ammo

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    I have signed up for every site that sends notifications for ammo and evey time i get an email for .223 or 9mm it's gone before I can order it. I have no worries about defending my home from what we would expect during normal times or at the moment but my stock is way lower in 9 and .223 than I'm comfortable with, with everything going on if my family and I need to bug out. I have more than enough hunting caliber ammo but bolt action 30.06, 7.62 Mosin and 12 gauge bird with bird shot isn't going to get it done if it gets bad.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    You can get plenty done with a bolt-action rifle if you try.

A coworker bought a 9mm and 500 rounds. It went real quick. I told him months ago, start buying ammo. Well, he then buys and AR15, then a FN FAL Hebrew hammer, no barrel. He is waiting for DSA to make a barrel.. I told him last month, BUY ammo.. He is regretting it now.. Not much to buy and 7.62x51 isnt cheap...
    I am good, well stocked. I buy online with free shipping when I can... But 556/223 and 9mm prices are just getting silly.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    You can get plenty done with a bolt-action rifle if you try.
    100%. Don't take my post wrong. I have spent the majority of my 46 years with pump shotguns and bolt action rifles and I have no worries what I can do with them to protect the family. Oldest boy is very proficient but wife and youngest need work. Oldest son with the Mosin Nagant is scary impressive. Just want to make sure my stock of what the wife and youngest boy are comfortable with is where it needs to be.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    A coworker bought a 9mm and 500 rounds. It went real quick. I told him months ago, start buying ammo. Well, he then buys and AR15, then a FN FAL Hebrew hammer, no barrel. He is waiting for DSA to make a barrel.. I told him last month, BUY ammo.. He is regretting it now.. Not much to buy and 7.62x51 isnt cheap...
    I am good, well stocked. I buy online with free shipping when I can... But 556/223 and 9mm prices are just getting silly.
    Good sound advice @Steve40th . I have been buying for 20 years, and can reload a regiment. There will come a time when NO ammo is available, at ANY price.
    Prepared One and SOCOM42 like this.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

Here’s a local bullet supplier that has received good reviews. I personally haven’t tried them yet but they are next on my list to check out.
    Www.steelvalleycasting.com
    These are hi-tek coated bullets. Lots of local IDPA shooters use them. They are reported to be safe for use in glocks.

Here is a photo of some of my bolt guns of just one make, not all are in it either.

My long guns are classified as, primary, secondary and Alamo.

These here are all #4 MK2* Enfields US Property marked built by Savage, never been fired.

And yes I have plenty of ammo for them.

Supply of firearms and ammo-img_0362.jpg

Well, my search of the photo files shows the pictures of my bolt snipers is missing along with others.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 08-19-2020 at 07:49 AM.
    StratMaster likes this.

The landscape is virtually bare of any ammo, magazines and long guns that fit into the "battle" category.

It seems that the Antifa and BLM trash have woken up much of the core of the previously indifferent people.

Those are the ones rushing to buy guns for protection against those bastards.

Supply of ammo and guns is not going to improve for a long time if ever, especially if dementia joe gets in.

If thing continue to decline, we will eventually have a civil was on our hands, bad for the country,

It will set us back a hundred years, the bigger threat is that the chinks or russians could launch a nuke strike in the

middle of all the turmoil with no one to man the ABS or missile boats for a counter strike.

Note; I don't trust the USAF staff level officers, too many were in bed with O'thigger.

That bastard gutted the loyal officers in the pentagon and installed his ass kissers in their place, many are still there.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 08-19-2020 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    The landscape is virtually bare of any ammo, magazines and long guns that fit into the "battle" category.

It seems that the Antifa and BLM trash have woken up much of the core of the previously indifferent people.

Those are the ones rushing to buy guns for protection against those bastards.

Supply of ammo and guns is not going to improve for a long time if ever, especially if dementia joe gets in.

If thing continue to decline, we will eventually have a civil was on our hands, bad for the country,

It will set us back a hundred years, the bigger threat is that the chinks or russians could launch a nuke strike in the

middle of all the turmoil with no one to man the ABS or missile boats for a counter strike.

Note; I don't trust the USAF staff level officers, too many were in bed with O'thigger.

That bastard gutted the loyal officers in the pentagon and installed his ass kissers in their place, many are still there.
    Chi-Coms have landed here @SOCOM42 , they've had "infomercials" all this week, on MSM 9:00-11:00 PM EST.
    SOCOM42 likes this.

Lumber. Standard construction grade in 2x6 x10 ect seems like plenty prices up. Any longer the supply is more and more limited. Treat 4x4 not to be had,any the longer than 10 foot not go. Even the smaller lengths in short supply.
    With Payton's new chair we know what is really need for ramps now. I have been working on them on both houses. Seldom do I return from a trip to Menards with all I went for. The new floors , kitchen in door ramps on Payton's
    Fleet farm has nothing really in the way of AR type firearms or parts for them. Ammo is a hit or miss prices up. Example 6.5 top self and average grade is up 4-$5 a box of 20.
    Slippy likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Traveling on business and driving on a small state highway in the south, I happened upon a Gun Store late this afternoon. I stopped and they had some locals buying a few things and their shelves were pretty well stocked so I picked up

A handful of Pmags for both AR15 ($14.99 ea) and AR10 ($22.99 ea)
    A couple of Wilson Combat 1911 Mags ($32 ea)
    A handful of boxes of .308 (didn't notice the price but it didn't seem out of line)
    1 Box of 50 rounds of .17HMR (again, price was OK and I need a some anyway so I bought)
    1 bottle of Hoppes 9 solvent and 1 bottle of Hoppes oil

They had plenty of all rounds of ammo, a bunch of new Glocks and mostly Bolt Action rifles but a few Semi Autos in stock.

There are some LGS that are still getting product which is a good sign.
    inceptor and NewRiverGeorge like this.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links