Current Price Database For Milsurps
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Current Price Database For Milsurps within the Rifles, SKS, AR, AK, Long Guns forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; I came across this on the best gun forum on the interwebs, Gun Boards. https://forums.gunboards.com This is the forum where serious, knowledgeable, gunners hang out. ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Current Price Database For Milsurps

The Good Cop

I came across this on the best gun forum on the interwebs, Gun Boards. https://forums.gunboards.com
    This is the forum where serious, knowledgeable, gunners hang out. Yours truly included. there are several sections for veterans, too.

It is a program that shows in real time current asking prices for various milsurps. Prices have skyrocketed since Obama screwed over the import markets.
    Check out what garden variety Mosin Nagant 91/30's are going for these days, for just one example.
    GunStockMarket: The Stock Market of Guns
    Last edited by rice paddy daddy; 03-01-2020 at 07:50 PM.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I was curious.

Took a look, no Nelson built M1As there.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    I was curious.

Took a look, no Nelson built M1As there.
    These are current listings. Under Springfield Armory M1A it says "no recent sales".
    This is a "live" site, constantly changing.

Mosin Nagant 91/30's are running $450 minimum, and rare models are very expensive.

So, every time someone hacks one up (Bubba), mine become worth more.
    Last edited by rice paddy daddy; 03-01-2020 at 08:30 PM.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    These are current listings. Under Springfield Armory M1A it says "no recent sales".
    This is a "live" site, constantly changing.

Mosin Nagant 91/30's are running $450 minimum, and rare models are very expensive.

So, every time someone hacks one up (Bubba), mine become worth more.
    Mosins used to be dirt cheap.

Glad you got in early.

I remember a NIB SAI M1A NM Nelson for $800......... 198?
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 03-01-2020 at 08:39 PM.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Mosins used to be dirt cheap.

Glad you got in early.

I remember a NIB SAI M1A NM Nelson for $800.........
    Springfield Model 1903's used to be $15 right after WWII.
    So many were hacked up into "deer rifles" that an unmolested one will start at $1,000 and go up from there.

And, technically, the M1A is not a military or military surplus weapon, so they don't really fit on that site. I was surprised to see a spot for it.

Check Garand prices. I paid $600 for my 1945 Springfield, they are way past that now.
    My Chinese Norinco SKS was a gift. Now it could possibly bring $200 - $350

So many were hacked up into "deer rifles" that an unmolested one will start at $1,000 and go up from there.

And, technically, the M1A is not a military or military surplus weapon, so they don't really fit on that site. I was surprised to see a spot for it.

Check Garand prices. I paid $600 for my 1945 Springfield, they are way past that now.
    It's too bad Obongo stopped the return of all those service rifles.

Those 03s shot great. The M1 perhaps the best reliable battle rifle.

Now the 1911A gets badmouthed too..... But it won't melt like a glock!
    SOCOM42 and Snake_doctor like this.

The surplus 1911's headed to market are most likely not in very good condition. The Ones we packed up and turned in had lived the last of their service life.
    As for some of the others Demand fueled by hype adds to those prices also. Never forget how many serviceable US military rifles and hand gun Clinton had destroyed.
    Snake_doctor likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

wrong place

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    The surplus 1911's headed to market are most likely not in very good condition. The Ones we packed up and turned in had lived the last of their service life.
    As for some of the others Demand fueled by hype adds to those prices also. Never forget how many serviceable US military rifles and hand gun Clinton had destroyed.
    It is disgusting what that bastard did!

It was not only the guns but almost every other piece of surplus military field gear.

Even woodland camouflaged fatigues were shredded, because they had been IR treated.

All communication gear was "demilled" per his order.

Even magazine pouches were destroyed!

He even ordered all small arms brass to be shredded.

I know this quite well, I was in the Mil surplus business at the time as a sideline.

All this was upon the recommendation of Janet, dyke bitch "butch" Reno, the same bitch that authorized the Ruby Ridge operation.

I am glad that that dyke is dead and buried, how many guys did she screw over that had no voice or political clout.

Never went after Lon Horruchi for blatentley killing Vicky Weaver, then he was bragging about it in a class at Glynco Ga.

I believe she even gave the shoot order.

May the ugly bitch burn in hell for allowing the Davidian slaughter and other injustices.

The primary purpose of all the demil was to keep such equipment out of the hands of the Militias,

they were in fear of being overthrown by them.

What his admin was doing was giving the militias just cause to do so.

To add, I understand that Jan and Hillary were munch buddies.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 03-02-2020 at 10:21 AM.

When I bought my SKS's they were brand new military ones not the commercial or used crap sold later on,

it was in about 86-88 time frame.

The price was in the $75-80 dollar range and came with a 1,200 round case of ammo on stripper clips.

I have 6 put away for SHTF if needed as secondary weapons. all have never been fired.

Each one still has its own case of ammo and bandoleer that came with it.

They are rat holed off site, never even think about them until the subject comes up every so often.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 03-02-2020 at 10:16 AM.
    Mad Trapper and SGG like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links