Truck load sale.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Truck load sale.

This is a discussion on Truck load sale. within the Rifles, SKS, AR, AK, Long Guns forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Got to love Fleet Farm. Having a Truck load sale and they have fire arms in the mailer. Just some thing about Truck load sale ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Truck load sale.

Truck load sale.

Got to love Fleet Farm. Having a Truck load sale and they have fire arms in the mailer. Just some thing about Truck load sale and firearms sounds so right.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 01-18-2020 at 04:39 PM.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Got to love Fleet Farm. Having a Truck load sale and they have fire arms in the mailer. Just some thing about Truck load sale and firearms sounds so right.
    Fleet Farm is the only thing I miss about living in Minnesota. That was a great place. If Fleet Farm doesn't carry it, you don't need it!
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Fleet Farm is the only thing I miss about living in Minnesota. That was a great place. If Fleet Farm doesn't carry it, you don't need it!
    They are not as good as they use to be. Mills sold out. The new owners have a strange business model. Example they use to have Bolts and nuts a very good selection. Now you will go in and find the sell the bolt but not a nut that fits it. Stuff like that.
    Every time you turn around they are moving items in the store. Drill bits were moved from tools to welding supply's. At first it looked like new owners were going to drop firearms. I think they figured out how much they were making on them and then increased the selection.
    Inor likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    There's a place like that in Omak, WA, called North 40. They have everything from automotive supplies to tools, animal feed, clothing, canning supplies, outdoor furniture, guns, archery supplies, you name it. Super fun place to go and lose a few hours.
    Smitty901 and Inor like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    I am probably a bad person because when you said truckload sale, my first thought was this:

Truck load sale.-jabba.jpg
    Smitty901 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    I am probably a bad person because when you said truckload sale, my first thought was this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jabba.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	102895
    From here that looks like a mooselimb porker, . . . but since that's against mooselimb law, . . . guess not, . . . just a porker.

I wondered how they'd get him to the hoosegow.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

The Good Cop

No Fleet Farm in our area.
    We have Tractor Supply, and they don't sell firearms.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

We have Rural King around here and they sell firearms too. Better prices on what I buy then Tractor Supply
    hawgrider likes this.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncosfan View Post
    We have Rural King around here and they sell firearms too. Better prices on what I buy then Tractor Supply
    We have both here. But Rural King is badass because the sell pork rinds you can do in the microwave. Yum fresh hot spicey cracklings
    Smitty901 likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    We have both here. But Rural King is badass because the sell pork rinds you can do in the microwave. Yum fresh hot spicey cracklings
    Wait, what do you mean, "pork rinds you can do in the microwave?" That sounds like something I need.
    hawgrider likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links