Truck load sale. - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Truck load sale.

This is a discussion on Truck load sale. within the Rifles, SKS, AR, AK, Long Guns forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Originally Posted by MI.oldguy Same here.no rural king,no fleet farm no home depot.no nuthin.except menards.no ffls in town except the high price transfer guys. I ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Truck load sale.

Quote Originally Posted by MI.oldguy View Post
    Same here.no rural king,no fleet farm no home depot.no nuthin.except menards.no ffls in town except the high price transfer guys.
    I hear you. Our town has an over-priced Safeway, a hardware store and (inexplicably) a furniture store. It's an hour and a half to a town with a Walmart, the aforementioned North 40, a Home Depot and a feed store. Or two hours to Spokane. There used to be a local FFL, but it closed its doors. The Handsome Husband does his gun buying on the west side of the mountains.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    I hear you. Our town has an over-priced Safeway, a hardware store and (inexplicably) a furniture store. It's an hour and a half to a town with a Walmart, the aforementioned North 40, a Home Depot and a feed store. Or two hours to Spokane. There used to be a local FFL, but it closed its doors. The Handsome Husband does his gun buying on the west side of the mountains.
    I love rural life. Cable TV stops well before our place, and when we had 3G phones we would have to ride two or more miles toward town to get a signal.

Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, all between 45 min to 1 hour away, and more than half of that is 65 MPH road.

A mall? Forget it. I'm glad I didn't marry a high maintenance Barbie.

In our one stop light town we have two gas stations - one houses a Subway, the other a Caesars Pizza.
    Also, a Winn Dixie supermarket, an Ace Hardware and several auto repair shops. A barber shop, a female's hair salon, and a Vietnamese nail spa.
    What more does anyone need?
    Denton and MountainGirl like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    I love rural life. Cable TV stops well before our place, and when we had 3G phones we would have to ride two or more miles toward town to get a signal.

Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, all between 45 min to 1 hour away, and more than half of that is 65 MPH road.

A mall? Forget it. I'm glad I didn't marry a high maintenance Barbie.

In our one stop light town we have two gas stations - one houses a Subway, the other a Caesars Pizza.
    Also, a Winn Dixie supermarket, an Ace Hardware and several auto repair shops. A barber shop, a female's hair salon, and a Vietnamese nail spa.
    What more does anyone need?
    I think I would be a lot happier if I were within 45 minutes of Wenatchee, WA. I love that place. Orchards as far as the eye can see. Barring that, 45 minutes of any town big enough to have more than one supermarket.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links