Drop in bolt action AR15
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Drop in bolt action AR15

This is a discussion on Drop in bolt action AR15 within the Rifles, SKS, AR, AK, Long Guns forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; This is interesting. Convert your AR15 to a bolt action rifle with basic tools no preeminent modification to the weapon . In a flash it ...

Like Tree18Likes
  • 5 Post By Smitty901
  • 3 Post By Back Pack Hack
  • 5 Post By Chipper
  • 1 Post By Steve40th
  • 2 Post By Inor
  • 2 Post By Kauboy

Thread: Drop in bolt action AR15

Drop in bolt action AR15

This is interesting. Convert your AR15 to a bolt action rifle with basic tools no preeminent modification to the weapon . In a flash it is no longer an assault weapon by law in places like CA. Post SHTF when it do madder in seconds it is back to a semi auto.

" Kali Key lets you quickly and easily build your ideal hunting rifle, lets you build the quietest suppressed rifle, benefits your long-range precision shooting, and allows you to keep the rifle you love in “assault weapon” jurisdictions.

The Kali Key is a true drop-in solution: No milling, no aesthetic modifications, and no turning off your gas system is necessary.

Import, transport, own and have fun with your AR as quickly as you can swap out a BCG."

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/bl...re-ready-gift/

https://kalikey.com/

https://kalikey.com/information/videos/
    Last edited by Smitty901; 11-29-2019 at 08:36 PM.
    RedLion, Inor, wallyLOZ and 2 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Don't brag about it too loud. Big Brother is listening, and in short order will make them illegal to own.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Don't you just love the ingenuity of the individuals in our great country.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Don't you just love the ingenuity of the individuals in our great country.
    Yes I do in many things.
    Next I want to convert my 338 lapua to semi auto now that would be fun.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 11-30-2019 at 09:44 AM.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I have bolt action ARs for that very reason 4 pins and I am good to go.

In the PRNY it is an AW if it is a semi auto that can accept a detachable mag and has one feature.
    To get around that a lot of us have made non detachable mag ARs
    I also have some straight pull bolt action ARs made with barrels that have no gas port.
    I also have a few ARES (Fight Lite) SCRs that are featureless.

Whole lot of ways to make the modular rifle compliant and able to use it in a free state as well.
    It is an evil society that blames the tool for the actions of its user.

If I change the gas setting on my Sig 516 to adverse, it becomes a single shot rifle. I have to pull charging handle to reload it..
    But it is nice that we have engineers out there that forward think products like this.
    The ar is 60 plus years old.. Soon, a new evil blacker rifle will appear.. Soon
    Inor likes this.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

I cannot tell for sure from the video, but it looks like they just cut off the fitting where the gas tube fits into bolt carrier. Is that what you guys see? If that is the case, just spend $60 on a new bolt carrier and spend a couple minutes with an angle grinder and "boom", you're good to go.
    Slippy and Kauboy like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

@Inor is right.
    This is just a modified BCG with the standard gas key removed. You can mod your own to be just short enough to not engage the gas tube, but long enough for the charging handle to engage, and you're in business.

When you do, make a video of it and put it online. I can't find anyone yet that's done this, so you'll become famous!
    Slippy and Inor like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Sponsored Links