The REAL stats on guns
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The REAL stats on guns

This is a discussion on The REAL stats on guns within the Rifles, SKS, AR, AK, Long Guns forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; No more Dancing with the Stars or Kardashian's. This should be played 24/7 on TV until Americans understand it. Not sure how new or old ...

Like Tree15Likes
  • 6 Post By Sasquatch
  • 5 Post By Prepared One
  • 1 Post By The Tourist
  • 1 Post By Back Pack Hack
  • 1 Post By Slippy
  • 1 Post By The Tourist

Thread: The REAL stats on guns

Super Moderator

The REAL stats on guns

No more Dancing with the Stars or Kardashian's. This should be played 24/7 on TV until Americans understand it.

Not sure how new or old this is but it's excellently stated. Notice how the one lawmaker just ignores what she says and reads over papers instead.

First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

This woman was ignored by the lawmaker because the left is not interested in the facts, nor are they interested in crime prevention or saving lives. No, the left's interest lie in power, and keeping it.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

They'll ignore alright, until SHTF. Then where will they be? I refer to the post from 2a meme, those that have armed security should shut the hell up about gun control!
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 1skrewsloose View Post
    They'll ignore alright, until SHTF. Then where will they be?
    As you know, I'm a mall rat. This topic once came up between cafe' patrons who were just making conversation. I mentioned my CCW permit, but I told them not to worry.

I informed them I would only draw my pistol to get my wife and myself out of the mall, and that I am not a personal body guard or an Avenging Angel.

People who have deliberately disarmed themselves seem angry when they realize they might die as I make it safely to my truck...
    tuffy_chick_13 likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Here's what her audience heard:

Slippy likes this.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

I heard a rendition of this on the Andrew Wilkow show the other day;

Conservative Woman with her Concealed Carry Permit gets into a discussion with a libtard male who asks the woman, "why do you even need a gun?"

Conservative pistol packing woman answers, "I need a gun to protect myself should you attempt to rape me"

Libtard man replies, "Well, you don't have to worry about me raping you!"

Woman responds, "Then you don't have to worry about my gun".

Discussion over.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Slip, when I first met my wife (my brother's girl friend at that time) she was a very liberal teacher. A few days ago she tossed me her purse as she was driving and I was in the right hand front seat. The purse was heavy, so I asked her if she had been to Ho-Chuck and won a handful of quarters. She admitted she as lugging an SW 360PD in .357 Mag. She likes the composite handle.

I've also taught her to develop a really antagonistic and angry verbal response. Just that alone scares libtards in the Madison area.
    tuffy_chick_13 likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Sponsored Links