1984 jm stamped marlin 336.

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on 1984 jm stamped marlin 336. within the Rifles, SKS, AR, AK, Long Guns forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; The guy that had the gun before me put the extended hammer tail on it and the picatinny rail because he had a scope on ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 1984 jm stamped marlin 336.

The guy that had the gun before me put the extended hammer tail on it and the picatinny rail because he had a scope on it. He also paracord wrapped the lever. I think it's in pretty good shape considering its 35 years old. I plan on putting a leupold 2-7x33 scope on it. I've still got the rear sight for it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

336 is is a fine weapon. looks good. One of mine left here with my son when he set out on his own at 18 he is now 42 is back here for a bit. he brought two that left here with him for me to shoot again.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    I purchased mine in 1976, it has provided many meals, any pre-1984 336C in decent shape would be a good buy, for the right price of course.....
    rice paddy daddy and redhawk like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Very nice!

The Good Cop

Mine's a 1976 336 Texan. The Texan model has a straight grip butt stock like a Winchester.

I'd rather have my Marlin than an AR any day of the week.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Very nice. I have a 1981 .336. Far & away my favorite.

Mighty purty. Had several over the years. Love em to death. I am now stuck with a 69 Winni but I had druther have a Marlin. How much was it if you dont mind a person being nosey. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Mighty purty. Had several over the years. Love em to death. I am now stuck with a 69 Winni but I had druther have a Marlin. How much was it if you dont mind a person being nosey. Thanks.
    I paid 410.00 for it which I thought was a decent deal.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    rice paddy daddy and bigwheel like this.

Very fair. The guy at the LGS said any of the old cowboy guns were worth 400 in any kinda decent shape and that was several years ago. Good snag. If it was mine think I would get a green laser beam on it. The swat guy said old blind guys can see that pretty good even in the day time. Cant fit one on my old Winni cause of that pesky top eject thing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Very fair. The guy at the LGS said any of the old cowboy guns were worth 400 in any kinda decent shape and that was several years ago. Good snag. If it was mine think I would get a green laser beam on it. The swat guy said old blind guys can see that pretty good even in the day time. Cant fit one on my old Winni cause of that pesky top eject thing lol.
    I actually thought about a 2moa holosun with green dot.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links