FFP scopes - Page 2

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

FFP scopes

This is a discussion on FFP scopes within the Rifles, SKS, AR, AK, Long Guns forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; The Athlon is mounted on the RPR 6.5 Cr. I changed the they mounts for the scope to a two peace setup. Took it ot ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: FFP scopes

The Athlon is mounted on the RPR 6.5 Cr. I changed the they mounts for the scope to a two peace setup. Took it ot on my simple 100 yard range.
    Shooting American eagle 120 gr Open tip 2900 FPS at muzzle 2680 @100 yards. ( I had planned on using 140Gr)
    Light cross wind
    The cope is different than others i have used. Not just because it is FFP. The parallax adjust really makes a noticeable difference in sight picture. Eye relief is very important on this scope. The cross hairs pretty much cover the center on the target I was using. With good ammo this rifle will shoot holes in holes at 100 yards.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2ghkKey]
    hawgrider and Butler Ford like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

This evening 3 of us took the RPR out with the Athlon scope mounted . Shooting 129 grain White tail hunting rounds lead tip . Reason was test the scope a bit and zero. 9 rounds each. All shot good groups and many rounds were over lapping. Scope and zero are on for sure.
    The Athlon scope. I like the turrets , They turn easy but hold where you put them. You count 5 clicks you get 5 click. Dial it back 5 you end up where you started. The Parallax adjustment really works. It is a keeper IMO.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links