What have you re-used around the house? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What have you re-used around the house?

This is a discussion on What have you re-used around the house? within the Recycling, Composting, Reducing, Reuse, Environment forums, part of the Off-Grid Lifestyle category; Great post, it definitely stirs up the creative juices.. I'm not much into recycling but there are a few things I do on the regular. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: What have you re-used around the house?

Banned

Great post, it definitely stirs up the creative juices.. I'm not much into recycling but there are a few things I do on the regular.

1. Break down boxes to use as fire-starters for the burn pit.
    2. Save bacon grease and cooking oil to saturate the cardboard and make it burn longer

Other than that, I pretty much just burn everything else with the aforementioned "recycled" materials. Ha ha... I guess I refuse to be a hoarder. I only recycle stuff in order to burn the rest
    Annie likes this.

I have an uncouth old yankee pal who tries to go wee wee in the backyard instead of in the house to take a flush. In bad weather he says just go in the sink. Human jurine also makes great fertilizer for them who dont read Mother Earth News. Its also good as an antiseptic for cuts..ear aches..and an anti fungal for athletes foot. Indians used it for tanning buffalo hides and bluing guns. My Grand Dad used to save it ant dump it on red ant beds..but the fire ants ate all the red ants a few years back.
    https://www.healthy-vegetable-garden...ertilizer.html

Brass, lead lots of it.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

pretty much anything that isn't harmful for you body when reused. IE i dont reuse styrofoam cups or plastic bottles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links