What Every Homeowner Needs To Know About Compost Piles (Video)
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on What Every Homeowner Needs To Know About Compost Piles (Video) within the Recycling, Composting, Reducing, Reuse, Environment forums, part of the Off-Grid Lifestyle category; Hi again! Compost piles are essential for your home garden to produce high-quality, super delicious, and inexpensive food. Still, they’re one of the most underrated ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By MarjoryWildcraft

Thread: What Every Homeowner Needs To Know About Compost Piles (Video)

Hi again!
    Compost piles are essential for your home garden to produce high-quality, super delicious, and inexpensive food. Still, they’re one of the most underrated things in the garden. To get started composting, follow these 3 steps:*
    1. Set up the foundation of the compost bin properly
    2. Create a 3-bin system
    3. Try to compost everything!

I had some friends house sit on my property in Colorado while I was away in Puerto Rico. Well, they decided to build a compost bin for the property rather than tossing food scraps. I really appreciated the gesture and effort they put into this project. The system they created was great and the choice of using palettes was perfect. However, they made a classic mistake! I figured given this common mistake and my need to rework their design that this was a great opportunity to make a video and clear things up.

Check out my video on what every homeowner needs to know about compost piles... Trust me, if you follow this method you can protect your compost piles from turning into a huge grass fest lol

Annie and Hemi45 like this.

Super Moderator

Nice video, MarjoryWildcraft. Three bins are a good idea. I like it. I'm glad you didn't electrocute yourself.
    “Our business is to gain heaven. Everything else is a sheer waste of time.”
    -St. Vincent DePaul

Right on - thanks for sharing!

Sponsored Links