Substitute Mayonnaise - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Substitute Mayonnaise

This is a discussion on Substitute Mayonnaise within the Recipes forums, part of the Food, Health and Fitness Survival category; Little case of the Green Apple Quick Step sounds like....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Substitute Mayonnaise

Little case of the Green Apple Quick Step sounds like.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Mayonnaise is just egg white and oil anyway some add a extra ingredient or two to it. I always thought the only reason for mayonnaise was to cover up the inability to make a good sandwich .
    It's true there isn't much to make mayo, but if for any reason you don't have eggs.....this would be an acceptable alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Well I love Mayo around here. I dont think cold mashed tates can match it. lol. the Warden prefers Muracle Whip..gag. Thanks for the recipe. Hey instant tates should work ok too. I have an old chum in the catering bizness who got all kinds of accolades with his mustard tater salad made out of those things. He said just dont put any butter or milk in it when your heating them up. Use water.
    Yes, instant taters should work just as well, if not better......less work to get it creamy-like.

I'm with you preferring mayo over Miracle Whip.....give me Best Foods/Hellmans any day.
    Deebo likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links