BOL near Indian Reservation - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BOL near Indian Reservation

This is a discussion on BOL near Indian Reservation within the Preppers Retreat and Lodge forums, part of the General Prepper and Survival Talk category; Originally Posted by inor a lot of it, i expect, depends on the nation. Mrs inor is 100% mountain mandan american indian. Her people a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: BOL near Indian Reservation

Quote Originally Posted by inor View Post
    a lot of it, i expect, depends on the nation. Mrs inor is 100% mountain mandan american indian. Her people a small off-shoot of the north dakota mandan and are fiercely independent. I would have no compunction whatsoever having them as neighbors. They would shoot a government social worker faster than i would if offered a handout. The north dakota mandan, not so much.

As far as all the hate crimes that mrs inor perpetrates on me, i think those are more related to having to endure me as a husband than me being a white-honky-cracker.
    creepy ass cracka circle those wagons!!!!!
    Inor likes this.

Banned

Just make sure you do not build or dig on their burial grounds, I hear that causes some wicked bad hauntings.
    AquaHull and Meangreen like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links