Industrial Vacuum Sealer, advice used
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Industrial Vacuum Sealer, advice used within the Prepper Tools forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I like industrial equipment much of my kitchen equipment is restaurant grade, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a vacuum food saver industrial model ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Industrial Vacuum Sealer, advice used

I like industrial equipment much of my kitchen equipment is restaurant grade, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a vacuum food saver industrial model that could possibly get used on Ebay, if not any other recommendations are welcome.

Mine is not anywhere near industrial grade but we have a FoodSaver we bought a number of years ago and ours preforms quite well.

I have two FoodSavers and I'm really happy with their performance.
    inceptor likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

We have had the Weston for about 10 years and love it.

https://www.meatprocessingproducts.com/65-0101.html

Before it, we had two different FoodSavers but they just did not hold up to heavy use. We vac seal a LOT especially in the fall. So far, the only problem we had with it was after about 5 years of heavy use, we had to replace the plastic strip on the sealing bar (about an $8 part). I cannot recommend it highly enough.
    Denton, wallyLOZ and bigwheel like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Sorry. No experience with industrial vac sealers. But I have experience with foodsavers. I bought a couple of the cheaper models at Walmart and each only lasted a few years. My last purchase is also a foodsaver but it is the $200 model. This machine is a real workhorse and much better than the cheaper ones. Well worth the extra $. Just my 2 cents.
    bigwheel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    We have had the Weston for about 10 years and love it.

https://www.meatprocessingproducts.com/65-0101.html

Before it, we had two different FoodSavers but they just did not hold up to heavy use. We vac seal a LOT especially in the fall. So far, the only problem we had with it was after about 5 years of heavy use, we had to replace the plastic strip on the sealing bar (about an $8 part). I cannot recommend it highly enough.
    How do you cut the bags, you all with junky vac sealers thanks for the input, if you did more prepping you would problaby get a better one.

Quote Originally Posted by daniel17319 View Post
    How do you cut the bags, you all with junky vac sealers thanks for the input, if you did more prepping you would problaby get a better one.
    Uh huh, gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by daniel17319 View Post
    We buy the bags from Cabela's, the box comes with a cutter. Or just use a utility knife.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

I have a question for the community that is somewhat similar. Does anyone know where I could purchase a foodsaver jar sealer attachment? I've been looking for over a week now and can't find it in stock anywhere. I am trying to vacuum seal rice, beans and other dried foods in mason jars.

Quote Originally Posted by learnpreppingtoday View Post
    I have a question for the community that is somewhat similar. Does anyone know where I could purchase a foodsaver jar sealer attachment? I've been looking for over a week now and can't find it in stock anywhere. I am trying to vacuum seal rice, beans and other dried foods in mason jars.
    In stock? Because of the madness most things are out of stock. Panic buying has put a crimp in stuff. I was lucky, I got mine right after I bought my FoodSaver. I bought it from FoodSaver. If you order from them, chances are you'll get a priorty status when they get back in stock.
    learnpreppingtoday and Deebo like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links