[Europe] found damn cheap (IR) Glowsticks!!! - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

[Europe] found damn cheap (IR) Glowsticks!!!

This is a discussion on [Europe] found damn cheap (IR) Glowsticks!!! within the Prepper Tools forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; IR are good for night SAR thinks I guess. Maybe for other stuff like Camera Check. Normal Glow Sticks are good when no other Power ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: [Europe] found damn cheap (IR) Glowsticks!!!

IR are good for night SAR thinks I guess. Maybe for other stuff like Camera Check.
    Normal Glow Sticks are good when no other Power is available and or an Emergency happen and perfect to find a patient during a natural disaster.
    Anarchist Abroad likes this.

I found out a very basic night vision device. On an old video camera I have there is a feature called “night shot” it does provide a very short range night filming capability, but not my point. It does give you limited ability to see IR. I had my son crack an IR light stick out in the backyard and had him move around. It was a dark night and I could see it out to about 40 yards. The farthest distance I had. I covered up the light emitting part on the camera with electrical tape so I am not projecting any IR light my self. It’s a cheap way to see if anyone is using NVG coming up to your position. I don’t see that feature on new video cameras.
    "Every day above ground is a good one" Author KO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links