DOJ Launches Clinton Foundation Investigation - Page 9
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DOJ Launches Clinton Foundation Investigation

This is a discussion on DOJ Launches Clinton Foundation Investigation within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Anybody notice after this hearing, global bomb threats, 21 states in US involved. New investigation in to Trump inauguration fund to start when dems take ...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: DOJ Launches Clinton Foundation Investigation

Anybody notice after this hearing, global bomb threats, 21 states in US involved. New investigation in to Trump inauguration fund to start when dems take over in January. They are getting desperate folks. That hearing shead some unwanted light on them and they don’t like it. I listened to it on C-SPANRadio but I noticed it was not on any major station.
    MikeTango and RedLion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas View Post
    Anybody notice after this hearing, global bomb threats, 21 states in US involved. New investigation in to Trump inauguration fund to start when dems take over in January. They are getting desperate folks. That hearing shead some unwanted light on them and they don’t like it. I listened to it on C-SPANRadio but I noticed it was not on any major station.

wait until the first big arrest is made - I think Comey is getting scooped up Day One of the new DOJ Attorney General - once they know the jig is up and there's no more "fix" in for their protection >>>> the heads will start rolling one by one - but you need to have the top harried & worried about their own future ....
    MikeTango and RedLion like this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

I watched it live on Fox web stream. You’re right, no MSM media coverage what so ever. And the hearing room practically empty.

In addition to the bomb threats there was a 14 yo boy at a middle school with intent to commit multiple murders (the next “mass shooting”). But situation was narrowly averted by a 911 tip.

They haven’t been able to pin anything on POTUS so now the plan is to try him in the public eye with Cohen. Weak... How long did they say Cohen is nothing but a evil liar. Now all of the sudden he’s coming clean? What a joke... they simply want to instill doubt in as many minds as possible.

It’s not going to be interesting until people start disappearing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Whistleblowers testify Clinton Foundation operated as a ‘foreign agent,’ not a charitable organization
    Attorney Gregg Jarrett noted that there’s enough evidence to nail Hillary and her crooked foundation.

“The evidence is there,” Jarrett said. “There’s an internal auditor about her foundation how there were quid-pro-quo benefits, the Doug Band e-mails which demonstrate that Bill Clinton didn’t just cross the line of impropriety — he demolished it.”
    https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/12...utm_term=EMAIL

One can only hope........

Name:  Hillary in prison.png
Views: 43
Size:  343.9 KB
    RedLion and A Watchman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Whistleblowers testify Clinton Foundation operated as a ‘foreign agent,’ not a charitable organization
    Attorney Gregg Jarrett noted that there’s enough evidence to nail Hillary and her crooked foundation.

“The evidence is there,” Jarrett said. “There’s an internal auditor about her foundation how there were quid-pro-quo benefits, the Doug Band e-mails which demonstrate that Bill Clinton didn’t just cross the line of impropriety — he demolished it.”
    https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/12...utm_term=EMAIL
    Clinton is in hot water. Both of them actually. Notice how Huber wasn’t there? Good reason for it too. He can’t testify in the middle of an ongoing investigation. This is getting bigger every day. I think everyone should keep your awareness up. These people don’t like to be messed with. If the Clintons fall there will be MANY people they bring down with them so I believe they will be causing mass diversions globally to keep eyes off of all this. Keep your loved ones in mind as we go through this storm. Do your best to make sure they are safe!
    RedLion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTango View Post
    I watched it live on Fox web stream. You’re right, no MSM media coverage what so ever. And the hearing room practically empty.

In addition to the bomb threats there was a 14 yo boy at a middle school with intent to commit multiple murders (the next “mass shooting”). But situation was narrowly averted by a 911 tip.

They haven’t been able to pin anything on POTUS so now the plan is to try him in the public eye with Cohen. Weak... How long did they say Cohen is nothing but a evil liar. Now all of the sudden he’s coming clean? What a joke... they simply want to instill doubt in as many minds as possible.

It’s not going to be interesting until people start disappearing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    You are on point there, it was like a ghost town in that room. I felt like there were some pretty big bombs dropped in that hearing and no MSM is talking about it. At least we are aware. Only us patriots seem to care about these things! TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG!

Anybody hear about Loretta Lynch hearing today?

Clinton is in hot water. Both of them actually. Notice how Huber wasn’t there? Good reason for it too. He can’t testify in the middle of an ongoing investigation. This is getting bigger every day. I think everyone should keep your awareness up. These people don’t like to be messed with. If the Clintons fall there will be MANY people they bring down with them so I believe they will be causing mass diversions globally to keep eyes off of all this. Keep your loved ones in mind as we go through this storm. Do your best to make sure they are safe!

"both of them" >>>> some talking heads are saying the Dear Daughter had her hands into the pudding also - could be behind some of those 35,000 missing emails ....

in regard to Huber - they didn't want to take a chance on him receiving a court served "on demand" subpoena - there's DNCers there that would just luv to get a shot at upcoming possible actions .....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 12-17-2018 at 09:15 AM.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

I’ve given up on justice. It’s not a reality any longer in the United States there is only what the elites and their media tells you there are. Trump will go down long before hilda....anyone want to bet on that !

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Sponsored Links