DOJ Launches Clinton Foundation Investigation - Page 10
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DOJ Launches Clinton Foundation Investigation

This is a discussion on DOJ Launches Clinton Foundation Investigation within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; I need to get on the news bandwagon again.. I rely on Drudgerport for my portal into news. Other than that, I hear nothing.....

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: DOJ Launches Clinton Foundation Investigation

I need to get on the news bandwagon again.. I rely on Drudgerport for my portal into news. Other than that, I hear nothing..

I just want to see Justice. I don't care if it is a bad seed in the GOP or a dirty member of the DNC or that crook Bernie and his wife. I want to see heads roll at the FBI,DOJ and IRS. That would restore my faith .
    RedLion and inceptor like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    I just want to see Justice. I don't care if it is a bad seed in the GOP or a dirty member of the DNC or that crook Bernie and his wife. I want to see heads roll at the FBI,DOJ and IRS. That would restore my faith .
    Hard to argue with that.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas View Post
    Clinton is in hot water. Both of them actually. Notice how Huber wasn’t there? Good reason for it too. He can’t testify in the middle of an ongoing investigation. This is getting bigger every day. I think everyone should keep your awareness up. These people don’t like to be messed with. If the Clintons fall there will be MANY people they bring down with them so I believe they will be causing mass diversions globally to keep eyes off of all this. Keep your loved ones in mind as we go through this storm. Do your best to make sure they are safe!

"both of them" >>>> some talking heads are saying the Dear Daughter had her hands into the pudding also - could be behind some of those 35,000 missing emails ....

in regard to Huber - they didn't want to take a chance on him receiving a court served "on demand" subpoena - there's DNCers there that would just luv to get a shot at upcoming possible actions .....
    Didn’t know that about Chelsea. Huber wasn’t there because there is an ongoing investigation that he is a part of. They mentioned it in the hearing with Tom Fitton. Comey went back yesterday and Lynch goes today. Hope this makes for some traction. Fitton and the finance investigators found plenty to investigate hellery and her hubby on finance. They discussed uranium 1 also.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas View Post
    Didn’t know that about Chelsea. Huber wasn’t there because there is an ongoing investigation that he is a part of. They mentioned it in the hearing with Tom Fitton. Comey went back yesterday and Lynch goes today. Hope this makes for some traction. Fitton and the finance investigators found plenty to investigate hellery and her hubby on finance. They discussed uranium 1 also.

don't know how it ties in legally with the Clinton Dear Daughter (and Hubby) >>>> but she was getting married during that whole personal email debacle - and she was living off of Clinton politically oriented private sector jobs - and she most certainly must have received & enjoyed tainted Clinton Foundation $$$$$ along the way ....

I'd find it unlikely she didn't know about the Foundation and the irregularities involved >>>> Billy Bob by all reports used it like a personal slush fund and spent it like a drunken sailor ....
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

[1]Survival: Actions I need to do NOW to live another 5 minutes to 3 days.[2] Prepping: What I do to insure my family makes it thru an adverse event lasting 3 days to 3 months [3] Seeds and livestock: What you need for long term subsistence.

Quote Originally Posted by RJAMES View Post
    Yep because the money was give to those intended . Unlike Hillary of course.
    RedLion likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Yep because the money was give to those intended . Unlike Hillary of course.
    Hey not so fast. I had heard that the Clinton Foundation was gracious enough to give 6% of all funds collected to their causes, such as Haitians.

Super Moderator

Real world? I almost spit out my drink.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RedLion likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Real world? I almost spit out my drink.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    It is called cognitive dissonance my friend. All lefties have it or it would be impossible for them to so readily accept fantasy as they do. Oh, they also hate America without any doubt.

Trump Foundation Agrees to Dissolve Over Constant Liberal Harassment – Poor and Suffering Hurt the Most – Gave Out More Money than It Took In
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...an-it-took-in/
    Sasquatch likes this.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Sponsored Links