Trump is Bringing it! - Page 15
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Trump is Bringing it!

This is a discussion on Trump is Bringing it! within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by RedLion Yes he did. Take away the 3 million plus illegals that voted in CA alone and you have an electoral landslide ...

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: Trump is Bringing it!

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Yes he did. Take away the 3 million plus illegals that voted in CA alone and you have an electoral landslide and a popular win.

if popular vote mattered >>> Trump's 2016 campaign would have figured it into his traveling & appearance schedule - spent 50% more time in those midwestern states that were friendly and ignored the states like WI-MI-PA-OH ....

in other words >>> RAN A HELLERY CAMPAIGN
    RedLion likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Trump has a bigger heart than a good number of folks are willing to see. The man cares about our military and veterans.....I remember Trump having this veteran come up on stage during the rally.

‘Beautiful Afternoon In The Oval Office’ — President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet
    “I’m going to be 95 years of age on April 11 of next year,” the retired sergeant told the president while appearing with him at a Kansas City VFW event in June. “Hopefully, you will allow me to bring my family into the Oval Office to meet you.”

The president responded with an enthusiastic “Yes!”

Fast forward to Thursday, April 11, and Jones joined centenarians Floyd Wigfield, Sidney Walton and Paul Kriner inside the Oval Office for a visit with Trump. Wigfield even reportedly won a promise from Trump for a ride aboard Air Force One back to the United States after June’s annual D-Day ceremony.

“We’ll work that out,” the president told Wigfield. “You’ll like Air Force One.”
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/11/t...e-house-visit/
    stowlin and StratMaster like this.

Ironic Washington examiner busted a story about Hillary today in that she ridiculed Vince Foster brutally the week before he shot himself in the park in NY. Apparently it was something they decided to pull from the Ken Starr report.
    RedLion likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Trump has a bigger heart than a good number of folks are willing to see. The man cares about our military and veterans.....I remember Trump having this veteran come up on stage during the rally.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/11/t...e-house-visit/
    They never publish news about his philanthropy either... and he doesn't brag about it.
    RedLion likes this.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

The crowd inside the rally last night.....Trump is Bringing it!-trump-panama-city-5.jpg is only a little bigger than the crowd that was outside of it.
    Trump is huge!

The crowd inside the rally last night.....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trump-panama-city-5.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	97869 is only a little bigger than the crowd that was outside of it.
    Trump is huge!

the black DNCers better get ALLL the prison inmates signed up to vote >>> they're going to need it down in FL ...
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    the black DNCers better get ALLL the prison inmates signed up to vote >>> they're going to need it down in FL ...
    I read a story a couple months back saying that more felons with voting rights restored in FL were registering to vote as Republicans than Demoncrats....

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Sponsored Links