Flynn - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Flynn

This is a discussion on Flynn within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Mister Flynn, Mueller here. You do realize I have your son. I can and will ruin his life and tie him up in legal trouble ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Flynn

Mister Flynn, Mueller here. You do realize I have your son. I can and will ruin his life and tie him up in legal trouble for years. I am sending over some talking points, read them of carefully. Once you fully understand what I want call me back we will take about your sons future.
    Denton likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

As I thought a big nothing burger fake news story with no legs......

Gregg Jarrett: NOTHING in Gen Flynn Plea Deals Puts ANYONE in Trump Admin in Danger (Video)
    Gregg Jarrett: NOTHING in Gen Flynn Plea Deals Puts ANYONE in Trump Admin in Danger (Video)

And what do you know.....

BREAKING: Obama Admin Approved General Flynn Calls with Russian Ambassador
    BREAKING: Obama Admin Approved General Flynn Calls with Russian Ambassador

PAPER: Why The Comey FBI Cleared General Flynn’s Calls With Russian Ambassador
    PAPER: Why The Comey FBI Cleared General Flynn?s Calls With Russian Ambassador
    Denton, SGG and Prepared One like this.

Sitting here reading stories about Flynn's lies and I notice a few things that don't seem to fit some anti trump agendas. Most notably is that it's all after the election TRUMP WON.
    Denton likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

@Mish since I can't reply with a comment, because this site is so ate up by not only a bunch of liberal ass members, but now apparently some malicious type of code screwing with the site...Thank old Opie 6 for that I reckon.

I will answer question from the perspective of a person who during the Republican primaries, who didn't like Trump at all, and worried more about protecting our form of Government and checks and balances....

What will it take to make someone like me finally turn on Trump? ....Well, unlike the Liberal folks who just lie about their motives....I will tell you truly.

As long as that guy does things to offset the total move of our country to the progressive (read as regressive) direction. I don't care.

I don't care if he colluded....which I don't think he did... I don't care if he knew he was retweeting an anti muslim person... I don't care if he touched some woman on the P.... as some point in his life... If she didn't bring charges on him then thats her damn problem.

If I do not stand up for my own defense and rights, why should I expect someone else too? If some person doesn't stand up for their rights and defense, then maybe they shouldn't also put themselves in positions where they can get mistreated. Now that is going to piss a lot of people off. And I don't care. If I see someone abusing someone else I say or do something. Hearing about it 40 years later is a total Bullshit move.

Your side says, OMG she is so brave for coming out against Roy Moore....No she isn't. If she were brave she would have done it 40 friggin years ago. To my knowledge there is no current law suit against Trump for any abuse of any kind...SO I don't give a rats ass what any woman says about it. You want to see if he's guilty, friggin charge him and take it to court. Until then, shut the hell up.

I don't give a rats ass if Trump colludes, lies, cheats, tweets, or even steals or makes money off the Government...Why? because that's what they all are doing, and if your not going to do something about all the other friggin rats...Why are you gonna pick on just one of them.

Your problem is you think your rats are better for us than our rats are. I say as long as the friggin rats are fighting each other and leaves this damn cat alone...let em go. SO no I am not going to ever support any movement against Trump. I hope he gets them all so wired up the start eating their own... I DO NOT CARE...AND I WILL VOTE FOR HIM NEXT TIME IF HE HAS the GOVERNMENT AND THE MEDIA, AND FOLKS LIKE YOU TEARING OUT YOUR HAIR IN FRUSTRATION.

WHY, Because I'm an asshole and I am enjoying the hell your going through as you see that man as the President of the U.S.A. every day!!! SO GO TRUMP! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN...Even if its spelled GRATE again!!!

Enjoy the Game being played the way your side taught us... Sucks a bit to be you...but thats what we endured for 8 years.

OSFG
    Coastie dad, SGG, Robie and 4 others like this.

SGG

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    @Mish since I can't reply with a comment, because this site is so ate up by not only a bunch of liberal ass members, but now apparently some malicious type of code screwing with the site...Thank old Opie 6 for that I reckon.

I will answer question from the perspective of a person who during the Republican primaries, who didn't like Trump at all, and worried more about protecting our form of Government and checks and balances....

What will it take to make someone like me finally turn on Trump? ....Well, unlike the Liberal folks who just lie about their motives....I will tell you truly.

As long as that guy does things to offset the total move of our country to the progressive (read as regressive) direction. I don't care.

I don't care if he colluded....which I don't think he did... I don't care if he knew he was retweeting an anti muslim person... I don't care if he touched some woman on the P.... as some point in his life... If she didn't bring charges on him then thats her damn problem.

If I do not stand up for my own defense and rights, why should I expect someone else too? If some person doesn't stand up for their rights and defense, then maybe they shouldn't also put themselves in positions where they can get mistreated. Now that is going to piss a lot of people off. And I don't care. If I see someone abusing someone else I say or do something. Hearing about it 40 years later is a total Bullshit move.

Your side says, OMG she is so brave for coming out against Roy Moore....No she isn't. If she were brave she would have done it 40 friggin years ago. To my knowledge there is no current law suit against Trump for any abuse of any kind...SO I don't give a rats ass what any woman says about it. You want to see if he's guilty, friggin charge him and take it to court. Until then, shut the hell up.

I don't give a rats ass if Trump colludes, lies, cheats, tweets, or even steals or makes money off the Government...Why? because that's what they all are doing, and if your not going to do something about all the other friggin rats...Why are you gonna pick on just one of them.

Your problem is you think your rats are better for us than our rats are. I say as long as the friggin rats are fighting each other and leaves this damn cat alone...let em go. SO no I am not going to ever support any movement against Trump. I hope he gets them all so wired up the start eating their own... I DO NOT CARE...AND I WILL VOTE FOR HIM NEXT TIME IF HE HAS the GOVERNMENT AND THE MEDIA, AND FOLKS LIKE YOU TEARING OUT YOUR HAIR IN FRUSTRATION.

WHY, Because I'm an asshole and I am enjoying the hell your going through as you see that man as the President of the U.S.A. every day!!! SO GO TRUMP! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN...Even if its spelled GRATE again!!!

Enjoy the Game being played the way your side taught us... Sucks a bit to be you...but thats what we endured for 8 years.

OSFG
    Steven likes this.

...and...it's just starting to come out what went on during the Kenyan's time in my house.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post

OSFG
    Post of the day right there boys and girls! I was going to write something similar, but there is no way I can state it better.

I am a constitutional conservative so I do not like Trump. That is no secret. But he has not done anything wrong from ANY of the evidence we have seen so far.

But really, you want to condemn Trump for "ordering" Flynn to contact foreign governments during the transition (AFTER the election) ?!? That is NOT illegal! I would fully expect an incoming administration to contact ALL foreign governments to discuss how our foreign policy will change under the new administration. And that is a problem?!?! Really?!?!
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

So, AFTER the election, Trump told Flynn to reach out to the Russians to start formulating a plan against ISIS in Syria.
    Flynn, at some point, lied to the FBI about this communication with the Russians... that took place AFTER the election. (translation: "collusion" never happened to change the election in any way)
    Flynn has now had a change of heart, and has admitted to this lie, which means he admitted to breaking the law of lying to the FBI during an investigation.
    It does NOT mean that his contacting of the Russians to discuss Syria was illegal. It does NOT mean that Trump's request to initiate said contact was illegal. He was the president-elect at this time, and had begun preparations to assume the role.
    It only means that Flynn, being the democrat he is, is a lying little turd who got caught.

I hope this has cleared up any confusion.

Now, as to how we clear up the same confusion with these idiots who call themselves "journalists" when they use headlines like "Trump told Flynn to contact Russia", as if that implies nefarious activity.. I have no idea how to fix that debacle of "reporting".
    Cement shoes?
    Sasquatch likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

John Podesta obviously very nervous. Good to see that pig worried. Mueller is after Tony and maybe John as well.....

John Podesta Turns Into Nervous Mess When Asked About Mueller Investigating Brother Tony (VIDEO)
    John Podesta Turns Into Nervous Mess When Asked About Mueller Investigating Brother Tony (VIDEO)

Lets not forget folks that the whole Flynn deal started with the Obama administration breaking the law and unmasking him. Good thing that the illegal unmasking is being looked into by the DOJ and congress, Maybe good......

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links