Deplorable Starbucks does it AGAIN! This time it's Lesbians! - Page 9
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Deplorable Starbucks does it AGAIN! This time it's Lesbians!

This is a discussion on Deplorable Starbucks does it AGAIN! This time it's Lesbians! within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by sav4 ... (I’m completely straight with a wife and 2 kids, btw)... Originally Posted by sav4 I apologize, I thought this was ...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: Deplorable Starbucks does it AGAIN! This time it's Lesbians!

Quote Originally Posted by sav4 View Post
    ... (I’m completely straight with a wife and 2 kids, btw)...
    I apologize, I thought this was a forum about preparing for situations that might arise. Apparently it is Westboros forum?
    @sav4 ; Are you sure you are "completely straight"? Seriously, does your wife know you are gay?
    A Watchman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    LOL
    Like any of you hicks drink Starbucks. lol
    I like it when I can get it, read--afford it. My last big cup, of store-made brew was at Race Trac, a gas station. It was Columbian, and cost $2, that was a few days ago.
    It rocked, and it is surprising to me, how good some gas station coffee is. I mean---come on---who would think? I may try WaWa's next, they are excellent too, but I don't know if they have a 24 ounce.

[Do I sound silly? I love some of the gas station coffee, BTW, Marathon sells good stuff too.]
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Had to do a report for school on how Starpukes obtains their coffee beans and now I don't bother going there. Not only do they extort the production of the coffee beans but they do it in three different countries.. They also falsify their statistics with the Fair Trade Act. Always support your local coffee shop because for every cup of coffee you buy from these knuckleheads practically none goes back to the people working to harvest those coffee beans.
    Denton likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I’ll apologize and try to refrain from getting smart mouth in political topics, I was just trying to emphasize that we have more to worry about than an ad on a coffee cup. BTW, my coffee comes from home, Pilot or a QT.

Super Moderator

I’ll apologize and try to refrain from getting smart mouth in political topics, I was just trying to emphasize that we have more to worry about than an ad on a coffee cup. BTW, my coffee comes from home, Pilot or a QT.
    You made a serious error when you suggested that those who understand the difference between wrong and right are akin to Westboro nutcases. Just to make that perfectly clear.

As for me, I rarely drink coffee, nowadays. Don't get me wrong; I love coffee. A LOT! For health reasons, I've switched to yerba mate tea. It has caffeine, but it doesn't have to acid chains that drive cortisol level through the roof.

Just a heads up that can make you feel better and keep you from aging as quickly.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Good move, we don't allow any of that smart mouth crap here on ANY topic ..... until ya have bribed the mods!

Contribute ..... and we just might forgive ya!
    Denton likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Still don’t get your point, I was an altar boy and didn’t get “that” girl...I just think we have better stuff to worry about than homosexuality. (I’m completely straight with a wife and 2 kids, btw). In a real shtf moment, would you exclude a lesbian or gay medic from your group? The Christian god I believe in wouldn’t
    Are you kidding me right now? If your trying to ration food and you have a 400lb man would you let him watch the food supply? If you have a known thief, would you let them watch your food supply either? Now there is being politically correct, and there is being completely stupid. You do what you want for your shtf group, and I will do with mine the way I KNOW I will survive! I would normally leave it at that but, in a shtf situation I don't think your group would be around still for me to gloat about me being right so I will tell you my told you so right now.
    Denton likes this.

I apologize, I thought this was a forum about preparing for situations that might arise. Apparently it is Westboros forum?
    the degrading of our society IS the situation that IS arising that we need to prepare for... WAKE UP SIR. They are brainwashing you with that political correct nonsense!
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I am a Christian Man who has accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.

I sin DAMN NEAR EVERY DAMN DAY. I pray that I don't but I usually end up committing a sin.

I am going to Heaven, this I know.

The girl who has left the church and as you refer to her, is an unapologetic practicing lesbian who will not get into heaven...I pray that you reconsider this and pray daily that this young lady finds the salvation of Jesus Christ. Her sins are no worse than my sins. A sin is a sin, is a sin.

I will try and pray for her.

This, I shit you not.

I learned the way you pray is going into a quiet room and closing the door and keeping it private between you and God. I don't like to talk much about that relationship because I see to many people use it as something it is not which is a tool to win an argument or gain rest from others. I didn't say I don't pray, nor did I say I'm not hopeful. I'm a realist, that is why I am here getting ready for when what I think will happen will happen. I also don't talk about much about my late wife, much of that relationship is private. I'm not the best at explaining things, so maybe you get what im trying to say if not. Just know I always pray, I just don't talk about it. It's like doing dishes as a kid and pretending you didn't so you don't get rewarded for doing the dishes but you know and that is the best reward of it all.
    Denton and A Watchman like this.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Sponsored Links