Donna Brazile: I found 'proof' the DNC rigged the nomination for Hillary Clinton - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donna Brazile: I found 'proof' the DNC rigged the nomination for Hillary Clinton

This is a discussion on Donna Brazile: I found 'proof' the DNC rigged the nomination for Hillary Clinton within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; One of the best things to happen with this is....it furthers disorganizes the already disorganized democrats. There are lots and lots of things going on ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Donna Brazile: I found 'proof' the DNC rigged the nomination for Hillary Clinton

One of the best things to happen with this is....it furthers disorganizes the already disorganized democrats.

There are lots and lots of things going on right now putting the dems/liberals in a bad light.
    Urinal Cake likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy O View Post
    So right now it looks like the DNC did nothing illegal...at least criminal. However, we are talking about millions of dollars worth of campaign contributions (to the Bernie campaign) that were wasted because Hillary already had a signed contract (for the DNC's soul apparently.)

So with that much money in the balance, I fully expect the DNC to be sued broke by people who had given them money. They suborned the will of their constituents. In fact what they did wasn't really all that different than what the Ruskies tried to do.
    There may well be laws broken. They played real loose with contributions limits. That all works until someone complains. It is getting out in the open now. DNC is like the shop lifter, they get away with a candy bar, then a pair of shoes, next thing you know they carry 65 inch TV's out the door. The money yes follow the money and we know who has it.

Worth a read at least.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...tion_case.html
    Urinal Cake likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    We would like to see her gone, but my confidence level on this isn’t very high , she and her groupies should have been behind bars a long time ago.....I can’t figure out why the DOJ doesn’t go ahead with this, they to may be involved, maybe....
    I think the party is backing Brassiere, in a hope to oust the Cliton machine, once and for all!
    For Decades They ruled the party with nothing but silent objections. Donna may be a dead woman walking, but the Clitons may finally be out out to pasture (Cemetery would be my preference)
    Here's a VERY interesting Quote (From Hillaries own email!

Donna Brazile: I found 'proof' the DNC rigged the nomination for Hillary Clinton-embedded1509014726729.png
    Announcing Our New web-site 100% CBD products
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
    She a Lesbian ?
    Yes, But that in itself doesn't bother me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Brazile
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Urinal Cake View Post
    Yes, But that in itself doesn't bother me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Brazile
    It causes me to pause in the I'd hit it realms (just a little )
    Urinal Cake likes this.

Donna is trying to back pedal . I was misquoted, miss spoke, was taken out of context. She having an oh crap moment, she told the truth and now realizes what she said .

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy O View Post
    So right now it looks like the DNC did nothing illegal...at least criminal. However, we are talking about millions of dollars worth of campaign contributions (to the Bernie campaign) that were wasted because Hillary already had a signed contract (for the DNC's soul apparently.)

So with that much money in the balance, I fully expect the DNC to be sued broke by people who had given them money. They suborned the will of their constituents. In fact what they did wasn't really all that different than what the Ruskies tried to do.
    There in fact was a lawsuit brought against the DNC in the state of Florida. A class-action where every one who donated to Sanders' campaign wanted their money back. No joke; DNC lawyers argued that the DNC never made any promise of a fair primary and the DNC has no obligation to follow it's charter and hold a fair primary. They literally said "we could choose the candidate in a smoke-filled backroom if we wanted." They claimed that anyone who donated knew what they were doing, because they must have known the primary was rigged. That was earlier this year as the DNC is having its worst fundraising year since they went along with the Iraq war.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Donna is trying to back pedal . I was misquoted, miss spoke, was taken out of context. She having an oh crap moment, she told the truth and now realizes what she said .
    I haven't seen signs of this? I'll search. That is interesting.
    My expectation was for bernie to defend hillary. This material
    merely confirms what everyone knew. It makes those who
    knew it, said it and believed it more credible. They get to
    say I told you so to those who discredited them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockton View Post
    I haven't seen signs of this? I'll search. That is interesting.
    My expectation was for bernie to defend hillary. This material
    merely confirms what everyone knew. It makes those who
    knew it, said it and believed it more credible. They get to
    say I told you so to those who discredited them.
    Just had some quotes from her on the news this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
    It causes me to pause in the I'd hit it realms (just a little )
    2 live crew- Face Down Azz Up style?
    Name:  Rolling Laugh.gif
Views: 26
Size:  23.0 KB
    SGG likes this.
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links