What If Mueller Canít Find a Crime?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on What If Mueller Canít Find a Crime? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Rush is right as always. I encourage folks to take a read. https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/ He is predicting that Mueller and crew have been unable to find ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: What If Mueller Canít Find a Crime?

Rush is right as always. I encourage folks to take a read.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

He is predicting that Mueller and crew have been unable to find any sort of crime related to Trump and will have to manufacture something to get someone, maybe Manafort for something. This going on while Mueller's team is certainly running into clear evidence of crimes on the left, by Clinton, Obama and others......Mueller Investigation Desperate As More Information About Obama's Illegal Spying Is Uncovered

&

Awan funnels ?massive? data off congressional server, and you won?t believe Dem?s excuse | Conservative News Today

Not to mention the evidence of crimes already put out to the public.
    Moonshinedave likes this.

Remember who's sack Mueller has licked in the past.

He is going to bypass any hildabitch and O'thigger crimes and spend the next three years chasing rainbows.

His continual probing will keep his "enemies" of balance for the duration,

with no specific crimes laid out, he can go on forever, never seen such BS.

Where is the balance of investigator from both parties???

Qualifications for being an investigator are being a lawyer and a Trump hater.
    paraquack and SGG like this.

Muller can invent one. He likely already has invent several. HE controls the DC grand jury he can ,create evidence, rewrite history what ever it takes. You must keep in mind he is a 100% Hillary backer and locked at the hip with Comey. The deal has already been done.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

On an sorta unrelated note, ever think about how much taxpayer's money has and will be spent on this?, I have. Ever think of what could've been done with that money for the good of our country?, I have.
    We hear it everyday, we've in the most part, have become galvanized to a few million dollars being wasted or given away by our government. Thats OUR MONEY people! When was the last time you threw away a few million dollars?
    Redlion, I am not trying to take over your post, by changing the subject, but this Mueller thing boils me, I can imagine him and his flunkies knowing from the start there is really nothing there, but are riding high on the taxpayers tab, and will continue to milk it our for every government dime.
    Wonder about the national debt? This is a great example, one of many many many examples of why it is what it is.
    Again, really Sorry Redlion, for going off topic on your post.
    Last edited by Moonshinedave; 09-27-2017 at 08:22 AM.
    RedLion and Camel923 like this.

I see two big pluses for Trump on top of the fact that he did not commit crimes. First, he does control the DOJ and can stop the investigation at any point. Replace Sessions and new AG fires Mueller and stops the investigation. Second, Trump has lawyered up and he would not be waiting patiently if he did not know that he would be fine. My bet is that his lawyers have plenty evidence to make any attempt to indict him go away due to conflict of interest by Mueller, Rosen and all involved in the investigation. I am not saying that someone like Manafort may not be charge with something, but not Trump. As stated before, this is a distraction, a way to try to tarnish and impeded Trump and Op Research for the 2020 campaign by the left.
    Moonshinedave likes this.

I absolutely realize this is wishful thinking but....

All I have heard is how Mueller is such a straight shooter and can be relied on to do the right thing.

Wouldn't it be grand and a huge step for American politics if in a short while he was to come out and announce the truth of what he found instead of what the democrats are hoping for?

Wouldn't it be a grand and a monumentous thing, and a message to others in politics that....you simply can't break the law, regardless of what your name is?

Wouldn't it be great if he came out and said....our findings have resulted in clearing Donald Trump but...we will make a recommendation that Clinton, Comey, etc, etc, etc, etc should be indicted on these specific charges?

And...if anyone in the Trump organization broke the law...they should be indicted also.

Okay...dream over.
    RedLion, SOCOM42 and Moonshinedave like this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Mueller is a rat trying to gnaw at something, as in all investigations there is always something they can find, something not done 100% correct, that they will make a big deal about.
    Putting Martha Stewart in Jail, but letting Clinton go free............ I understand Trump's frustration with Sessions bowing out of the situation and exposing Trump's administration to the rat Mueller.

No one was ever charged with outing Valerie Plame. The only
    conviction was of a staff person who liked to investigators about
    a crime that didn't occur. She was already outed, she was no
    longer active and no crime was there to be found. So they got
    someone else for misleading the investigation. I suspect we
    will see that in this case.

I don't know why but I had hope. I had hope that Mueller was
    a man of integrity. He'd roll out the indictments of Susan Rice,
    Podesta, Hillary and the real criminals. I guess he is just a
    partisan hack. Just like all the remnants of the swamp.

GOP senators again sent a letter to the DOJ requesting a second special investigator to investigate Clinton and crew. This just occurred on Monday.

Special Counsel Mueller Uncovered a Long List of Obama Administration Crimes – Will He Investigate?
    What Rush concludes is that he wouldn’t be surprised if Mueller is uncovering plenty of crimes by the Obama Administration. Rush is right. The Obama Administration has a track record of dishonest and criminal actions while Obama was President so the likelihood that Obama oversaw hundreds of illegal spying activities cannot be far from the truth.
    Special Counsel Mueller Uncovered a Long List of Obama Administration Crimes - Will He Investigate?

GOP Senator: Two Witnesses Exist Who Testified Against Comey – Say He Knew He Wouldn’t Prosecute Hillary Months Before Probe Ended
    Senator Chuck Grassley: We managed to obtain two heavily redacted witness interviews. They show that Mr. Comey had made up his mind and started drafting his controversial announcements months before the investigation was over.
    GOP Senator: Two Witnesses Exist Who Testified Against Comey - Say He Knew He Wouldn't Prosecute Hillary Months Before Probe Ended

All Russian Roads Lead to DNC: Russian Purchased Facebook Ads Promoted Hillary Clinton and Black Lives Matter
    Trump was right.

The Russian Facebook ads promoted Hillary Clinton and Black Lives Matter.

Sept 25 WaPo article: “Ads highlighted support for Democrat Hillary Clinton.” All Russian roads lead to DNC.
    Will Mueller investigate this?
    All Russian Roads Lead to DNC: Russian Purchased Facebook Ads Promoted Hillary Clinton and Black Lives Matter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links