As if Heart Bleed Wasn't Bad Enough...
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on As if Heart Bleed Wasn't Bad Enough... within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Well nothing like a government employee now fiddling with Drop Box which I use for work. What NSA can't get enough data from all the ...

Well nothing like a government employee now fiddling with Drop Box which I use for work.
    What NSA can't get enough data from all the users it spies on? Needs to copy all our
    data files and private company files to so it can fucking sell them to corporate interest.

Great, welcome to America, land where dreams are stole and purchased at the expense
    of the hard working.

BBC News - Controversy flares as Condoleezza Rice joins Dropbox board
    Firearm & Personal Safety Training - Hidden Content
    Hidden Content ( Simple gear mod ideas & tutorials. )

I'm resetting my phone and will soon encrypt it along with its micro sd card. Then im going to download an open source program that will encrypt my text messages.
    Yes I know im off my rocker.

Shit... I use dropbox this is bad news for me...
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    “Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
    ― Winston Churchill

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by James m View Post
    I'm resetting my phone and will soon encrypt it along with its micro sd card. Then im going to download an open source program that will encrypt my text messages.
    Yes I know im off my rocker.
    If you encrypt you can be certain they will listen and review everything, encryption just makes them think it must be really interesting.

Seems to me that the users are being stupid. What better person to have on the board. Who will be better to advise on strategies for avoiding compromised files.

If we had had another attack those so critical would be asking why?

I am confused (on a good day) is there something deep into that article I missed about the NSA using heart bleed to snoop or that it's snooping on services like drop box or are you insinuating C. Rice is some how going to plant snooping software into Drop Box servers on he half of her former employer?

It seemed to me the protest illustrated was the common left wing dribble that plagues anyone they don't agree with...some professors recently protested her being hired to speak at a college graduation. A company just fired a CEO because he gave $1k to an anti gay marriage ballot measure campaign....a policy obasma held at the same time, but no shelter for those they hate. This strikes me as another fascist left directive nothing to do with NSA snoopers.

Sponsored Links