A SHOCKER PERHAPS? To the other Justices.

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on A SHOCKER PERHAPS? To the other Justices. within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; A SHOCKER PERHAPS? To the other Justices. This will mean W O R K! Neil is probably a very unpopular Justice among the other Justices ...

Like Tree10Likes
  • 5 Post By Urinal Cake
  • 5 Post By Camel923

Thread: A SHOCKER PERHAPS? To the other Justices.

This will mean W O R K!
    Neil is probably a very unpopular Justice among the other Justices for not giving in to such dereliction of duty.

Neil Gorsuch hasn’t been a Supreme Court Justice for a full month now and already he is setting fires everywhere.

Today the young justice reignited the fire of liberty and broke 40 years of precedent when he REFUSED to join the SCOTUS (the Supreme Court of the United States) ‘cert pool’.

So how big is this cert pool?
    Well, according to the Daily Caller, The cert pool was established in 1973 during the early days of the Burger Court, in order to efficiently review the near 8,000 petitions received each term. In practice, the petitions are apportioned among the Court’s law clerks, who then circulate a memo to the justices recommending a grant or denial. The obvious problem here is that this gives the power in these 8000 cases to the law clerks instead of the Justices. It also, in theory, allows 3rd parties to unfairly influence a case through the clerks.

That is NOT how the Supreme Court was designed to operate. So, to sum it up for y’all, Neil Gorsuch just managed to set his foot down in the Supreme Court and say it is NOT okay to pass off judgments to the discretion of legal clerks.

This is the kind of story everyone should be sharing.
    It shows how important our Constitution is and proves Trump does make great
    decisions.
    Robie, Camel923, indie and 2 others like this.
    Announcing Our New web-site 100% CBD products
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Urinal Cake View Post
    This will mean W O R K!
    Neil is probably a very unpopular Justice among the other Justices for not giving in to such dereliction of duty.

Neil Gorsuch hasn’t been a Supreme Court Justice for a full month now and already he is setting fires everywhere.

Today the young justice reignited the fire of liberty and broke 40 years of precedent when he REFUSED to join the SCOTUS (the Supreme Court of the United States) ‘cert pool’.

So how big is this cert pool?
    Well, according to the Daily Caller, The cert pool was established in 1973 during the early days of the Burger Court, in order to efficiently review the near 8,000 petitions received each term. In practice, the petitions are apportioned among the Court’s law clerks, who then circulate a memo to the justices recommending a grant or denial. The obvious problem here is that this gives the power in these 8000 cases to the law clerks instead of the Justices. It also, in theory, allows 3rd parties to unfairly influence a case through the clerks.

That is NOT how the Supreme Court was designed to operate. So, to sum it up for y’all, Neil Gorsuch just managed to set his foot down in the Supreme Court and say it is NOT okay to pass off judgments to the discretion of legal clerks.

This is the kind of story everyone should be sharing.
    It shows how important our Constitution is and proves Trump does make great
    decisions.
    Bump...
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Excellent! I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the liberal justices would bury key cases by having their clerks decide a case is not worthy of cert.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Wood2Dust View Post
    Excellent! I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the liberal justices would bury key cases by having their clerks decide a case is not worthy of cert.
    Like:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peruta...n_Diego_County
    Announcing Our New web-site 100% CBD products
    Hidden Content

This is going to create a backlog of valid cases.
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

I would advise him to avoid going on a long weekend like Scalia.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    Ginsburg just sent him a lifetime subscription of Omaha Steaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    At a Sketchy South Texas Pro Masculine Hunting Lodge getaway resort That would make Hermann Goering proud ...

Hope he doesn't die in his sleep at a friend's house like someone else we know.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Hope he becomes the new Scalia and not the next Kennedy

Sponsored Links