Given the Opportunity to Seize Control Again....... - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Given the Opportunity to Seize Control Again.......

This is a discussion on Given the Opportunity to Seize Control Again....... within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Slippy You are correct Resister and I agree. The repair-ability of some issues is very low and that's what makes this difficult. ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Given the Opportunity to Seize Control Again.......

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    You are correct Resister and I agree. The repair-ability of some issues is very low and that's what makes this difficult. I will admit that I like to get you worked up but I've written on more than one post that your consistent approach to our rights is admirable.

I would like to see you loosen up and bit and maybe smile every once in a while!
    Sometimes I am laughing. You can't see it. Man I can't even tell Inor and inceptor apart (I bet Mrs. Inor can.) One day I'll share with you what is really funny.
    Inor and Slippy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Resister View Post

Then I'm reminded of what Benjamin Franklin said:
    "He who would give up essential Liberty for the promise of temporary Safety deserves neither Liberty nor Safety."

How can you get what you want without forfeiting YOUR Liberty?
    Ben Franklin happens to be one of my favorite people. I agree with that quote 100%. That being said the many have given up essential liberties already and they have dragged us down with them.

So, in the state we are in, opening the borders will help this situation how?

I know we can never go back to the way things were. Still, you don't invite guests to your home until you have cleaned the house.

Quote Originally Posted by The Resister View Post
    Man I can't even tell Inor and inceptor apart (I bet Mrs. Inor can.)
    Thanks :D I never thought I would get a compliment from you.
    Slippy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Everybody is Happy now! I love being MR. HAPPY!

My thoughts are Impeachment

And then once Joe Freekin Biden is president...

Impeachment

Then When John Boheiner (however his name is spelled) is impeached

The new speaker of the house is Rand Paul, then we can hold someone accountable

I would vote for him in a second if his first (and only) executive order as to VOID all the other 13k executive orders before him.
    Slippy likes this.
    NRA Patron Member
    Platoon Sergent M1 Tank Company (retired)
    Montana sucks, tell your friends

Quote Originally Posted by Montana Rancher View Post
    My thoughts are Impeachment

And then once Joe Freekin Biden is president...

Impeachment

Then When John Boheiner (however his name is spelled) is impeached

The new speaker of the house is Rand Paul, then we can hold someone accountable

I would vote for him in a second if his first (and only) executive order as to VOID all the other 13k executive orders before him.
    Boy, ever since Rand Paul endorsed Lindsey Graham, I am not longer so sure of him. I would be more comfortable with Mike Lee (1st choice) or Ted Cruz (2nd choice).

But you are right about Little Orange Boehner. I do not think we have to bother impeaching Plugs Biden. Just give him a double barrel shotgun and a steel door and let nature take it course.

1. Impeach Obama
    2. Repeal Obamacare
    3. Cut government subsidies to corporations.
    4. Axe gov student loans for college/university ( to help price of education come down. )

Then use government funding saved from the above to give to state governments.
    Which then must use the funding to create farm / labor jobs for the unemployed
    with appropriate crops for the area.

Then the Fed should focus strictly on national defense and updating infrastructure.

Government then should deregulate the hell out of the FDA, and encourage local farmers
    markets. With all the spending cuts, tax credits should be given to those who grow,
    and eat a portion of their own food, or sell it to their neighbors in their local county.

This would help take the wind out of walmart and mcdonalds.

I have many other thoughts to... but it will never happen under our current government
    so I am just typing my fingers off for no fucking good reason, lol.
    The Resister and Slippy like this.
    Firearm & Personal Safety Training - Hidden Content
    Hidden Content ( Simple gear mod ideas & tutorials. )

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    Ben Franklin happens to be one of my favorite people. I agree with that quote 100%. That being said the many have given up essential liberties already and they have dragged us down with them.

So, in the state we are in, opening the borders will help this situation how?

I know we can never go back to the way things were. Still, you don't invite guests to your home until you have cleaned the house.
    We've had open borders since the first colonist came to this country. It was when we attempted to close the borders that this problem became of such a magnitude where we started giving up Liberty in search of Safety.

This goes off topic, but a quick overview of where we need to be thinking goes like this:

INCENTIVIZE employers to hire American workers (i.e. substantial tax incentives for employers that hire an American workforce; tax incentives for employers that pay a set percentage above that state's poverty level.)

Cut taxes by cutting the size, power and scope of government. Give the American people their Rights back... including the Right to protect their property from trespassers. Sign a treaty with Mexico where we create a Guest Worker Program with no automatic path to citizenship. Mexico would agree to match us man for man and keep their citizens (and those who pass through Mexico) from entering the U.S. without a Guest Worker card or some form of VISA or travel passport.

Subject Guest Workers to a tax that offset the Guest Worker program. Deny entry to anyone that has declared the equivalent of war against the U.S. (No more Muslims.)

I've got at least fifty ideas that would end up getting us to where you would like to be. None will cost us our Liberty.
    inceptor, Slippy, Inor and 1 others like this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links