When the world Police break their word... What happens?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on When the world Police break their word... What happens? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; For years, we have tried to eliminate and reduce the nuclear arms available to the world. Due to the shear RISK a Nuclear armed world ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Silverback
  • 1 Post By jro1
  • 1 Post By oddapple
  • 1 Post By Silverback
  • 1 Post By rice paddy daddy

Thread: When the world Police break their word... What happens?

For years, we have tried to eliminate and reduce the nuclear arms available to the world. Due to the shear RISK a Nuclear armed world has on itself.

In the case of Ukraine who once had the 3rd largest arsenal but agreed to disarm it with the promise of protection from the US (Clinton Era Treaty, Budapest Memorandum). Now that the time has come and past for the US to put up or Shut up and we have quite effectively Shut up. The world watched... They sure did.

Japan?s ambitious plutonium program dangles the carrot for nuclear terrorists | GlobalPost

I am seeing more and more of these type of programs pop up in the last few weeks. I am also seeing the clout of the US being chiseled down.

So my question to you people, what do you see happening? How far will this steamroll downhill? Is it fixable? Is this arms buildup a precursor to a future Nuclear War? Ir is it just something we should ignore?
    Last edited by Silverback; 03-10-2014 at 11:29 AM.
    oldmurph58 likes this.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    “Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
    ― Winston Churchill

Lets see...Japan had nuclear power and destroyed the world in less than fifty years to plug in a light bulb...now they will have a bomb....what do you think? Our gov and military is full of undesirables and muslim operatives on a take over agenda, what can we haha expect? There are two nukes and a jet liner missing...does anybody really think that could happen unless it was allowed to? I think I'm just gonna pray whoever stopped them last time will be able to again so we have a chance to give this reign of evil, terror and fraud what it and all who truck with it deserve - but who can tell? Probably smart to learn russian and chinese anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by oddapple View Post
    Lets see...Japan had nuclear power and destroyed the world in less than fifty years to plug in a light bulb...now they will have a bomb....what do you think? Our gov and military is full of undesirables and muslim operatives on a take over agenda, what can we haha expect? There are two nukes and a jet liner missing...does anybody really think that could happen unless it was allowed to? I think I'm just gonna pray whoever stopped them last time will be able to again so we have a chance to give this reign of evil, terror and fraud what it and all who truck with it deserve - but who can tell? Probably smart to learn russian and chinese anyway....
    My rifle is fluent in speaking Russian (7.62x39) and is fluent in Chinese as well (norinco 7.62x39), It barks a loud "don't come near me bro"

When the world Police break their word... What happens?-nk-chuck.jpg
    Last edited by jro1; 03-10-2014 at 11:29 AM.
    Silverback likes this.
    BuckB Are you an organ donor? If not put your organs where your mouth is. An easy way to end organ shortages is for everyone to sign up to be a donor. You don't need to murder petty criminals for that purpose. - will2

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Ahahaha! You know I really have contemplated that "not-United-States" scenario, where we have to move out of the ruined places and let the world scavs have 'em. Noy by force either, just by money and people who will build things living places and doing that while obammy's ilk get to be "Kangs!" of the places no one else wants anymore for a feckless putrid paradise. I can't see muslims doing welfare tho. I think that's just a big trick they got clueless fools to believe. Dictatorships weed their people first thing, but they think phony boy will be "different" - d-a-r-w-i-n....but I guess we'll have to see?

Hmm check out the newest on China, They are emboldened by our reaction to Russia and Ukraine.... now you also see Japan Ramping up their nuclear production in response to our "Weak Promises" soooooooo Awesome! just what we have bleed and died for....

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/09/wo...referrer=&_r=0
    “Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
    ― Winston Churchill

Japan needs to find somewhere to live or be extinct. They destroyed their selves and their country being nasty with total disregard. Stall them off awhile and let their own works take it's course.
    Silverback likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by oddapple View Post
    Japan needs to find somewhere to live or be extinct.
    Unit 731 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is something they did during WW2 which I WISH was just a conspiracy. Live Vivi sections of POWs, Finding the perfect placement and burning times for napalm like substances in a room filled with live people as test... It's really disturbing when you look into the biological research, those live Viva Sections were done to watch the disease/virus take over the body and it's effects in killing it's vector.

That whole Syria thing? Well the US made a deal with Japan and Pardoned some of the Staff of Unit 731 for a deal that gave only the US (None of our Allies) access to the results of the research done there. If I was a US ally in WW2, I wouldn't trust the US with Syrian Chemical weapons either.

With a History that includes organizations or the events like Unit 731, I have a hard time looking in the direction of Japan without much disgust. That does not mean, I do not have Japanese friends, it's just means.... I find is scarily disturbing.
    oldmurph58 likes this.
    ― Winston Churchill

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
    Unit 731 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is something they did during WW2 which I WISH was just a conspiracy. Live Vivi sections of POWs, Finding the perfect placement and burning times for napalm like substances in a room filled with live people as test... It's really disturbing when you look into the biological research, those live Viva Sections were done to watch the disease/virus take over the body and it's effects in killing it's vector.

That whole Syria thing? Well the US made a deal with Japan and Pardoned some of the Staff of Unit 731 for a deal that gave only the US (None of our Allies) access to the results of the research done there. If I was a US ally in WW2, I wouldn't trust the US with Syrian Chemical weapons either.

With a History that includes organizations or the events like Unit 731, I have a hard time looking in the direction of Japan without much disgust. That does not mean, I do not have Japanese friends, it's just means.... I find is scarily disturbing.
    As a military history buff I have been long aware of Unit 713. But that was just one example of how brutally subhuman the Japanese were throughout WWII from the mid thirties when they raped China through the Bataan Death March, to the end.
    Members of my family died as a direct result of Japanese aggression.
    Coupled all together, I have nothing but disdain and loathing for all Japanese.
    Last edited by rice paddy daddy; 03-10-2014 at 12:40 PM.
    Silverback likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Sponsored Links