Citizen Death Sentence Carried out by... drone?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Citizen Death Sentence Carried out by... drone? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; http://rt.com/usa/drone-strike-possible-citizen-401/ If this gets approved they only need to get a green light to do such attacks on US Soil, they are already flying overhead. ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Citizen Death Sentence Carried out by... drone?

http://rt.com/usa/drone-strike-possible-citizen-401/

If this gets approved they only need to get a green light to do such attacks on US Soil, they are already flying overhead.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!FEARMONGERING!!!!!!!!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    “Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
    ― Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
    http://rt.com/usa/drone-strike-possible-citizen-401/

If this gets approved they only need to get a green light to do such attacks on US Soil, they are already flying overhead.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!FEARMONGERING!!!!!!!!!!
    Speaking the truth is NOT Fearmongering. Only the actual attack on US soil is all that is missing so far and that WILL change soon I believe, I put nothing past this government. Fast & Furious, Ruby Ridge and Wacco proves they don't care about killing Americans, now it just getting the drones armed. They don't want any one to be able to fight back is all this is about.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ekim View Post
    Speaking the truth is NOT Fearmongering.
    I completely agree, one of my earlier posts where I did speculate a bit was indirectly labeled as fear mongering. I Bold, large sized font multiple exclamation that on purpose. As this topic does worry me and I agree. It is already in place to take the last step.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    “Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
    ― Winston Churchill

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Taking out citizens without a trial is a BAD idea, I don't care where they are or who they are with. Once the precedent is established they will expand the targets and where they can do it.

I wonder how many armed drones are orbiting the Fox News Center. I bet they start blacking out all the window soon. You know just in case.
    Denton likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jimb1972 View Post
    Taking out citizens without a trial is a BAD idea, I don't care where they are or who they are with. Once the precedent is established they will expand the targets and where they can do it.
    I have made the precedent argument many times to the chagrin of even posters on this board. Once an action has been taken it must, by law, cover everybody that is physically within the borders of the United States. Period. It's part of the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment.

I think that any U.S. Citizen who is a traitor to the United States is one of the lowest forms of life on Earth, and deserves the death penalty, BUT, that does NOT mean that the Government should ever execute a U.S. Citizen without due process. IMO Rights guaranteed under the U.S. Constitution are also collective (not sure I am using the right word) rights. To me, if the Government infringes or ignores the Rights of one U.S. Citizen they are harming ALL U.S. Citizens by detracting from what I consider the sacredness of those rights. IMO the Federal Government's two primary duties, which are of equal importance, is provide for the common defense, and to safeguard our RIGHTS. Considering that we have somewhere around 12 million invaders in our Country and the U.S. President is choosing U.S. Citizens to murder without any semblance of due process, I would say that the U.S. Government isn't doing a very good job at either.
    Last edited by Notsoyoung; 02-11-2014 at 06:34 AM.
    ekim, dwight55 and paraquack like this.

Agreed ^^ Also, who's to say who is a traitor these days? With all the acts, laws, etc., our wonderful gobernment uses any excuse to call someone a traitor or a terrorist...especially ones who expose their agenda...

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by paraquack View Post
    I wonder how many armed drones are orbiting the Fox News Center. I bet they start blacking out all the window soon. You know just in case.
    None. They are a corporate-owned media. They keep one group of citizens looking the wrong way, just like the other corporate-owned media. Don't get caught up in the false battles meant to make us believe what we are told.
    troyp47000 likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Since 9/11, everything created to combat who we were initially told were the enemy have been used against all of us. There is no reason to believe anything else will not be used against those deemed threats to the agenda.

While flag-waivers were all for it, some of us were dead-set against many of the things being devised for our "security." Today, most of the things are merely assumed to be a part of life. Will this be the same thing?
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links