Why GOP Did Not Cut Planned Parenthood, Yet - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Why GOP Did Not Cut Planned Parenthood, Yet

This is a discussion on Why GOP Did Not Cut Planned Parenthood, Yet within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Slippy Planned Parenthood is an EVIL, MURDEROUS, RACIST organization that should receive exactly $0.00 dollars from the Federal Government. ^^^ That!!! ^^^ ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Why GOP Did Not Cut Planned Parenthood, Yet

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Planned Parenthood is an EVIL, MURDEROUS, RACIST organization that should receive exactly $0.00 dollars from the Federal Government.
    ^^^ That!!! ^^^

The whole reason that Margaret Sanger founded Planned Parenthood was to sterilize and abort black people. Study history. That is a fact.

As far as "other" services they provide... It is not my job to provide free birth control to sluts. It is not my job to pay for STD treatments. If you get the Clap or AIDS, you have nobody to blame but yourself. Deal with it yourself or die. I really do not care.

On the favored liberal mantra: "Planned Parenthood provides breast cancer screenings!"... Less than 1% of the "patients" they see come to them for breast cancer screenings. Plus, now that we have obamacare, those are free at ANY general practitioner's office anyway.

Planned Parenthood not only needs to be defunded, their executives need to be held accountable for 1st Degree Murder.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Moving On...

Quote Originally Posted by azrancher View Post
    I think you're all wrong. 11 students out of a 1,000 student is only 1%... see 11 students is a shocking number until you put it into context. Now you're going to try to convince me that it was a one room school house and the students had to walk uphill both ways through the sleet snow rain and mud.

Of course young people get pregnant, nothing has changed in the past 50 years and probably for the 50 years before that! Planned Parenthood is not an enabler, it is just safer than going to an old lady in South Tucson, yes it is a city separate from Tucson, and having her use a darning needle on you, or worse yet going South of the border to Mexico to a midwife in a shanty on the East side of Nogales where there is no running water and she uses a coat hanger, and the place you abort is a tin outhouse.

Abortion is going to happen, I don't like it, but a lot of you have your heads stuck in the sand if you think that Roe vs Wade is the problem, or that Planned Parenthood is the problem, I know ladies my age that never could have babies because they had to go to Mexico. And you can't even mention the word on survivalist boards, and if you think that sex and pregnancy is not going to happen after SHTF, you are just sticking your heads in the sand.

As I said, I don't like it, but not addressing it is not going to make it go away!

Rancher
    It's not a one room school house, but it doesn't have anywhere near 1000 students. It's a school where they put the kids that don't 'fit' mainstream.

We can see things differently, just understand my view comes from within the system that deals with these kids and the repercussions of societal problems. I see what led them to the path that gets a 13 year old pregnant, by choice!

It doesn't mean I don't agree with you on your other points...it's not going away. I don't necessarily agree with having an abortion, but I understand that there are circumstances and situations where people have to make that decision. It's a hot button with many people.
    Last edited by homefire; 05-03-2017 at 07:42 AM.
    azrancher likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by homefire View Post
    I have a question..have any of you found it necessary to visit a planned parenthood clinic? Have you been a client of one?

I went once..I'd never go back. If you think your doctor is invasive with questions.. I do work with a population of people that do go for..yup the freebies. If they still give that stuff out..?

I've been teaching a class at a local school that reported they had 11 students pregnant in the last year.
    I don't think planned parenthood is helping, I think it's enabling a societal problem.
    We have fought with them for years. They take us to court trying to stop us for offering other answers to kill. Can't cut in to there profits. They cover up rapes by taking under age girls with out parents knowledge in for abortions. Yes we have dealt with them. They lies about offering women health services are just that. They are money making machine. Doctors they use do not even have privileges in local hospital, for good reason. Rate use to be $200 a pop to the Doc not bad knock out a few day some little under the table dealing along with . Home by noon. I will fight them as long as I have breath to do so.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 05-03-2017 at 11:51 AM.
    homefire, Slippy and Inor like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I wish the media would just explain to people, if PP were defunded, due to their abortion side of the house, that there is a plethora pf legal, safe places to get an abortion. They lie and instill fear that women choosing to get abortions have to go to back alley coat hanger facilities if planned parenthood is defunded by the Government. Hmm, wait, the government doesnt fund them to do abortions, but if they are defunded, they wont be able to do abortions...
    homefire, Maol9 and Smitty901 like this.

I am personally anti-abortion, but without getting way deep into this subject...

99% of Miscarriages happen in the first trimester. I don't think it is a violation of a person's rights to require the same for abortions.

Utah passed a law that requires doctors to give anesthesia to a baby prior to performing an abortion and terminating it's life when it occurs at 20 weeks of gestation or later.

Viability of baby outside of the womb? At 24 weeks 50% live. 90% those babies are neurologically damaged. A newly developed artificial womb may change those numbers however.

Bottom line? Most thinking individuals can agree that at the very least, after 12 weeks the procedure probably enters another realm. After 20-24 weeks it is de facto murder.
    homefire and RedLion like this.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - 'Mad Dog' James Mattis - Call Sign 'Chaos'

"In the land of milk and honey you must put them on the table" - Steely Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    I call bullshit on the GOP. They need to prove themselves to be something other than RINOs or wusses.
    If they had these they would...But they don't and won't.
    Why GOP Did Not Cut Planned Parenthood, Yet-balls.jpg
    Maol9 and Camel923 like this.
    Announcing Our New web-site 100% CBD products
    Hidden Content

60 votes that makes sense now. Because with the House, Senate and White House I thought it would be easy. So basically with 60votes needed it will never happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Urinal Cake View Post
    If they had these they would...But they don't and won't.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Balls.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	44585
    I agree with Cakes and Camel.

BS!!!

If the had any balls then they would have changed the rules to 51 instead of 60.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - 'Mad Dog' James Mattis - Call Sign 'Chaos'

"In the land of milk and honey you must put them on the table" - Steely Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Maol9 View Post
    I agree with Cakes and Camel.

BS!!!

If the had any balls then they would have changed the rules to 51 instead of 60.
    Dangerous game, just as it came back to bite the DNC in the tail . What goes around comes around. Give Trump time. He has done a lot. Sure things I wish he would have done first . But yall elected him not me.
    If it had been me I would have started fill empty judges seat right away.
    Urinal Cake likes this.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

Seems they can't rake in enough easy money . So instead of providing so called healthcare they shutting down. I though they were a non profit service. Non profit just meant all the cash went in their pockets.
    Victory for women and babies .
    Abortion Clinic That Killed Babies in Abortions for 42 Years Closes Down

CLOSED: Abortion Clinic That Killed Babies in Abortions for 42 Years Closes Down | LifeNews.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links