Oh Maxine! - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Oh Maxine!

This is a discussion on Oh Maxine! within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Evidently my good friend @ Urinal Cake ha no idea that simply by reporting this he will be labeled a RACIST! Seriously, these swamp creatures ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Oh Maxine!

Evidently my good friend @Urinal Cake ha no idea that simply by reporting this he will be labeled a RACIST!

Seriously, these swamp creatures not only need drained but need to be charged for treason, convicted of treason and sentenced to death by firing squad.

The idiot that keeps on giving....

Oof! Maxine Waters accidentally blurts out truth about working class taxes while bashing Trump–and his taxes!
    During her appearance she noted that many Americans are “struggling” to pay their taxes but what made her mad is not that Americans are struggling but that Trump”doesn’t pay taxes.”

“Americans all over this country, many are struggling to pay their taxes,” Waters blurted out.

“Middle income people, working people, and many have to pay taxes that they can’t afford.”
    Oof! Maxine Waters accidentally blurts out truth about working class taxes while bashing Trump?and his taxes! | BizPac Review

This Lady is Crazy, but her constituents are just plain Stupid!
    RedLion likes this.
    Announcing Our New web-site 100% CBD products
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I am not a racist, I am a stupidist. I really abhor stupid people. The biggest danger they pose is their ability to procreate.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by paraquack View Post
    I am not a racist, I am a stupidist. I really abhor stupid people. The biggest danger they pose is their ability to procreate.
    You have dumasaphobia. Maybe you can get disability for it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links