So What Does China Stand To Gain
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on So What Does China Stand To Gain within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; by its nuclear attack show and tell? Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S. - Washington Times...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: So What Does China Stand To Gain

Super Moderator

Nationalistic pride and patriotism.

They stand nothing to gain by actually nuking us. It's all for show/planning - I'd be willing to bet that we have literally hundreds of those kinds of maps drawn up about China. We have plans (at least at a high level/thought experiment) on how to invade pretty much every country in the world, including allies like Canada and England.
    BigCheeseStick and indie like this.

Destruction is supposed to come from the North. China says by launching over the North pole .........

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The US government will want to spend more money to compete with china over nuke subs, just another way to waste tax payer money we don't have.

We have more to fear from our government giving away "Federal" land and natural resources to china to help cover our debt to them than an attack from their subs. I fear that isn't to far in our future either, especially if another anti-American gets elected president, like hillary. And the way the Fed is printing money it's all but useless now on the foreign market.:mad:
    indie, Arizona Infidel and Old Man like this.

One word.... WOLVERINES!!!! Sorry I could not help it I watched Red dawn again last night.
    PaulS, ekim and Old Man like this.

I feel that they are just flexing their might and showing us they do smell weakness in us at this time....But all in all they cant really do anything to us without it affecting themselves we have a love hate relationship with them and as it stands they cannot survive without the United States..Also we have a automatic return fire policy no matter who it is we get nuked we auto fire back...The real worry is when a nation like Iran gets nukes..who BTW believe as a nation that we are in the end times and that they can bring it on faster buy starting a nuclear war that is what i be worried about more then china.
    indie and Old Man like this.

China looks out for China. We have forces capable of striking mainland China in the region. We protect Taiwan, Japan, Philippines and India all of whom have defense and territorial issues with China. This is a notification that our presence in that region could have consequences at home. It causes Washington's planners and strategists to weigh how much these long standing commitments are worth to us.
    Old Man likes this.

You going to work hard to find where I am.
    And so, the war propaganda continues with China.

The USA will inflate China's economy so we'll have another enemy to fight.
    New to prepping?

Get ahead of curve beginning with Day One.

Check out ThatPrepperGuy.com today

China attacking the US is like chopping down a money tree. Knowing that they control press and internet the way they do in that country, I can only imagine what Chinese citizens HAVE to think of Americans.

Attachment 3184
    indie and Silverbullet like this.
    Reality: Hidden Content

China has only one thing to gain by taking out the USA - They get to be on top of the hill, they become the world's money and police force.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links