Go get then Putin - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Go get then Putin

This is a discussion on Go get then Putin within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Strange how this country is so starved of strong leadership that we are looking at the renamed KGB with longing eyes. Pathetic....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Go get then Putin

Strange how this country is so starved of strong leadership that we are looking at the renamed KGB with longing eyes. Pathetic.
    Inor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubyagee View Post
    Strange how this country is so starved of strong leadership that we are looking at the renamed KGB with longing eyes. Pathetic.
    omg i was wondering when someone would notice that. You all are longing for a dictatorship and are willing to give up all of our constitutional rights. As Franklin said, those that will sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.
    Medic33 likes this.

TG

Quote Originally Posted by lauras2u View Post
    omg i was wondering when someone would notice that. You all are longing for a dictatorship and are willing to give up all of our constitutional rights. As Franklin said, those that will sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.
    I'm not an American but I don't see it the way you do. Your country elected Trump because they need a change, a leader that actually loves his own country, will stand up for security and against terrorism. Hillary wanted open borders and even before entering office already stated that she categorically refuses to work with Russia, nevermind diplomacy or the fact that Russia has had a lot of success preventing terror attacks.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Trump may do all of those things but it doesn't explain how Putin has become a stellar example of strength and justice over here. Hes a KGB leftover pretending to be president.
    Inor likes this.

Trump may do all of those things but it doesn't explain how Putin has become a stellar example of strength and justice over here. Hes a KGB leftover pretending to be president.
    In my book he is doing a damn good job . He is doing his best to stop ISIS . You have a problem with that ?
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

Quote Originally Posted by Targetshooter View Post
    In my book he is doing a damn good job . He is doing his best to stop ISIS . You have a problem with that ?
    Reading is fundamental but obviously not required.

Quote Originally Posted by TG View Post
    I've never seen this in Western newspapers, but 20 years ago Russian tourists visiting Chechnia (ordinary citizens, including kids) were being kidnapped and decapitated, their heads sent by mail to their families with notes from their killers, threatening to kill more of their family members. Months later, regular people would wake up to find these "wanted" criminals naked laying at the main intersections of their own town with those notes hammered into their foreheads and genitals. I have absolutely no idea how Russian authorities knew who they were but their families all knew what they've done and called them martyrs. Nevermind that they also decapitated children. DEcapitations stopped pretty quickly for the most part and the authorities of'course denied any involvement.

In Moscow, during the Nord Ost theatre hostage situation, once the army stormed the building, every surviving terrorist was shot between the eyes and shown repeatedly on Russian TV, no warnings and no trials.

I know this is gruesome by Western standards but it sent a clear message.
    not gruesome -but justice -and a kind of preventive medicine -NO QUARTER I like it.
    oops

Quote Originally Posted by lauras2u View Post
    is that how you se it. well I can not speak for everyone but I look a Putin and see a world leader who is patriotic and loves his country and yes I long for a leader ,a HMFIC, who is the same here in this country I am sick of azzclowns telling me how I need to live my life, for example look at Dx oz ya that's what I said DR OZ if a person did everything he preaches everyday they would be broke and depressed.
    oops

Agreed. Putin is dealing with muslims the only way that muslims understand - with high explosives. Other than that, I certainly cannot stand up and scream "Rah Rah" for a commie KGB head with serious ties to Russian organized crime.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

and also anyone who criticizes him such as pussy riot.

Trump wants to do the same.

You all would have liked nazi germany

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links