Border Agents Ordered to Stand Down?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Border Agents Ordered to Stand Down? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; This brings my blood to a rolling boil. Of all the unconstitutional and destructive agencies our sorry government has created. the U.S. Border Patrol is ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Border Agents Ordered to Stand Down?

Super Moderator

This brings my blood to a rolling boil.

Of all the unconstitutional and destructive agencies our sorry government has created. the U.S. Border Patrol is a shining gem among a bunch of lumps of coal. These guys patrol vast expanses of land, and they do it without the niceties of instant back-up and nearby hospitals to save their bacon. For them, survivalism is an operative word and not something taken lightly. Without them, we would be overwhelmed by everything you can imagine.

They are heroes. Cowardly, filthy politicians shouldn't screw with heroes, but it happens all the time.

Shawn Moran, Vice President of the National Border Patrol Council, spoke exclusively with Breitbart News and claimed that Border Patrol management has begun the practice of ordering Border Patrol Agents to stand down and cease pursuing drug smugglers, human smugglers and traffickers, and illegal aliens. He also warned it could lead to illegal aliens entering the country from nations associated with terrorism.

Pathetic. Also, placing the nation in more danger by allowing anyone to cross the borders to do whatever it is they may be wanting to do. Think Cuds Force.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Probably the biggest reason nobama wants the shutdown to go on, more nobama voters are coming into the country every day. We need armed Minute Men on the southern boarders now, we are being invaded with help from nobama and his crew!

Seems like a good efficiency measure. Instead of paying Border Patrol to work long, hard hours to apprehend illegals just so they can be released by INS or the courts, we might as well save a ton of money and not even patrol the border. At least it is more honest policy. I would prefer that we defund the WH and and INS and just fund the BP, but they are not taking my calls.
    Denton and jimb1972 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I have not received this order nor would I follow it because it violates the oath I took to serve the American people.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Meangreen View Post
    I have not received this order nor would I follow it because it violates the oath I took to serve the American people.
    Are you BP?
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

My last ex's brother was BP. He went air marshal due to annoying politics. Bet he has butt callouses due to all the sitting, by now.
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Are you BP?
    YUP and some crazy bastard made me a sup. I'm also weapons/tactics instructor/armorer. Did I mention founding member of the DHS?
    Last edited by Meangreen; 10-07-2013 at 11:58 AM.

My last ex's brother was BP. He went air marshal due to annoying politics. Bet he has butt callouses due to all the sitting, by now.
    Most of those guys returned to the BP because of the BS politics in the Air Marshals.
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Meangreen View Post
    Most of those guys returned to the BP because of the BS politics in the Air Marshals.
    When dealing with the government, the grass is never greener, huh?

So, what do you think this rep is saying? Could it be that this statement is merely political?
    shotlady likes this.
    Dr. Gregory House

When dealing with the government, the grass is never greener, huh?

So, what do you think this rep is saying? Could it be that this statement is merely political?
    I think that this story came out when they took our AUO (Authorized Uncontrollable Overtime) away a few months ago. This came before the furlough. We work a lot of hours because of the isolated areas that we need to patrol and when you catch smugglers and dope, there is a lot of processing. When agents are chasing or sign cutting these illegal entries, it can take days to finally catch them. The government said that this will not happen anymore so agents must only work 8 hours, well it doesn’t work that way in law enforcement because of chain of custody, ect.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links